Now that Michelle is back in town we are getting back into our normal routine around here. We’ve got so many emails and projects to get caught up on. Luckily, I got the coffee brewing for a long day. And to keep our tastebuds happy we’ve got pancakes to keep us fueled. Mmm coffee and pancakes.
Looking at our beloved 2 ingredient bread we’ve turned it up a notch to make pancakes.
Cocoa pancakes! Even better. Because everything is better with a little bit of chocolate, right?
Fluffy, chocolaty, pancakes.
4 ingredient cocoa paleo pancake recipe.
All about pancakes over here. We adore pancakes.
Actually Michelle was obsessed with pancakes growing up.
On every family trip each year our parents always found a way to include pancakes into the trip. True fact.
We know you might be thinking, “Twins, can these really be that good and only have 4 ingredients?” Our answer: YES!
Here are the ingredients in making 4 ingredient cocoa pancakes that are grain-free, gluten-free, paleo, low-sugar, nut-free, dairy-free and soy-free.
Promise these pancakes are delicious.
Perfect for drizzling with some maple syrup. Or with some yogurt and fruit.
The perfect quick and easy breakfast (or lunch or dinner) pancakes! Oh hell, even perfect for dessert 🙂
If you’re having a stressful day… make pancakes. Pancakes + cocoa = happiness. Yes definitely make pancakes.
Not like we need to tell you twice. But you should make these.Print
4 ingredient cocoa pancakes
Quick, easy, and healthy 4 ingredient cocoa pancakes made from all natural ingredients.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: Makes about 18 pancakes. 1x
- 1 large green/yellow plantain (7oz once peeled)
- 3 whole eggs
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, liquid
- 3 tablespoons raw cacao powder (could use cocoa)
- **optional– few drops stevia if you want sweetness
- Peel plantain.
- Place peeled plantain into food processor or blender.
- Add in eggs and raw cacao powder.
- Mix together.
- Next add in coconut oil.
- Continue to blend together.
- Heat up skillet or griddle on medium-low heat.
- Scoop about 3-4 tablespoons of batter and cook until bubbly on top and golden on the bottom, about 4 minutes.
- Flip and cook until golden on the bottom, about 2 more minutes.
- Makes about 18 pancakes. Serves 1-2.
- Serving Size: serves 1 -2
Can never go wrong with pancakes.
CLICK TO TWEET –> 4 ingredient #paleo #grainfree cocoa pancakes via @purelytwins
Do you like cocoa pancakes? What is your favorite pancake flavor?