Happy Friday luvs!!!
Continuing our excitement of new recipes that we are just loving… today it’s all about bread. Yes bread!
Now our still favorite go-to quick bread is our 2 ingredient plantain bread. But this one is pretty darn close 😉 As it has really only 5 main ingredients!!!
A super easy chocolate pistachio nut butter bread recipe, perfect for hitting those chocolate and bread cravings all in one.
Chocolate pistachio nut butter protein bread recipe that is gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free, soy-free and delicious!
We’ve seen other nut butter based bread recipes before and we just had to give it a try. Of course with our own purely twins twist. Again keeping the ingredients simple to just 5 main ingredients to the bread. As we aren’t counting baking soda, baking powder, vanilla or apple cider vinegar.
Now just like our cookie dough cinnamon rolls not much wording is needed, as this bread doesn’t really need much of an introduction either. Especially since it’s infused with the lovely flavors of chocolate and pistachios in the form of bread!
This recipe is basically jumping off this screen and saying “You’ve gotta give me a try. Like bake me now! Please I’m delicious!”
Is it in the oven?
Hurry go now! We will wait 😉
Time for us to brag a little. If you don’t mind. We are bursting with excitement with how well this recipe turned out. We’ve been unsuccessful at wiping the huge smiles off our faces. Okay bragging over.
This bread loaf is fluffy, full of flavor, soft like a quickbread almost, but holds together. Making it perfect for sandwiches. Yes chocolate sandwiches.
Another great option for easy, healthy gluten-free bread…and grain-free too!
A super bread that is perfect anytime of the day. Debating again if it’s breakfast or dessert?
This chocolate pistachio nut butter protein bread turned out mighty fine.
Exceeded our expectations! Packed with healthy fats and protein. And a dash of sweetness.
Or good old butter or coconut oil. Or if eaten as a dessert top with cookie dough dip. Oh yes!!!
You should definitely give this chocolate nut butter protein bread a try soon. Seriously becoming our newest obsession.
Now it’s really just a bread. Packed with a generous amount of chocolate pistachio butter and love. That is all.
Chocolate pistachio nut butter protein bread.
Does it get any better? Or wait unless you think about cookie dough cinnamon rolls. Or eating this nut butter by the spoonfuls. Or enjoying this cake which started our pistachio chocolate love affair.
Okay… now for YOUR recipe…
Sweet, fluffy, chocolately pistachio nut protein bread.Print
chocolate pistachio nut butter bread
A delicious sweet, fluffy breakfast or dessert bread that is gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free, soy free and packed with healthy fats and hemp protein powder.
- Prep Time: 4 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: makes one 8.5 x 4 bread loaf 1x
- 1 cup of our chocolate pistachio coconut nut butter (9oz worth)
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup hemp protein powder (1oz)
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour (1/2oz)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup (1 1/2oz)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease with ghee or coconut oil a 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 bread loaf pan.
- Make the chocolate pistachio nut butter if you don’t already have it on hand. Which you should. Follow these directions for it.
- After nut butter is made scoop out a good cup of it. Need about 9oz.
- In a large bowl place your nut butter.
- Add in 4 eggs. Blend with hand mixer.
- Next add in hemp protein powder, baking soda, baking powder, vanilla, maple syrup and apple cider vinegar.
- Continue to blend with hand mixer.
- Once all blended pour into greased bread loaf.
- Bake for about 35-40 minutes.
- Until firm to touch and toothpick comes out clean.
- Pop out of bread pan. Light cool.
- Slice and enjoy.
This better be in your oven right now 😉 Get ready to fall in love!
What would you top this bread with?