Now that you know our 2013 Christmas went … it’s time to recap our top moments of the past year 😉
We love being able to look back to reflect on everything we’ve accomplished. It’s crazy what can happen in one year! So many different things happened. We continue to learn and grow… and make yummy recipes along the way.
Time to take a look back at some of Purely Twins favorite moments…
3) Running the Disney Princess half marathon
4) Launching our very first Purely Fit Life youtube videos
8) Lori celebrated one year wedding anniversary
9) Enjoyed low sugar protein cookie dough cupcakes
12) Happily enjoyed kombucha soft serve ice cream
13) Started our purely talk videos
14.) Discussed why we love plantains!
18) Surprised our grandfather for his 90th birthday
19) Made soft batch grain-free cookies! (egg-free)
20) Made another yummy classic recipe – protein banana bread (egg free as well)
25) made the easiest and fastest 3 ingredient chocolate fudge
27) Launched our second digital e-book – Never too old for S’mores
28) Created an amazing fudgy grain-free and egg-free brownie which we make a lot.
29) Lori shared her journey and tips to help with PCOS and hormonal acne and more
30) Attended ACE symposium and got to use TRX for the first time!
31) Made raw pumpkin mallomars
32) Shared our favorite grain-free real food stuffing
33) Made easy roll out grain-free sugar cookies!
34) Recipe love continues with making homemade PROTEIN andes mints!
35) And updated our beloved peppermint cream cake to be triple layer!
Oh all the wonderful memories.
Can’t wait and see what 2014 will bring us!!
We’re soooo excited for the new year! We’ve got a few things envisioned that we hope we can achieve!
Did we miss a Purely Twins highlight?
What was your 2013 highlight?