Happy Friday luvs!
Now that everyone has pumpkin mallomars on their minds. We hope you aren’t sick of pumpkin recipes just yet. As we aren’t. More pumpkin the better around here 😉
What about chocolate chip pumpkin cookies?
Even better, right?
Not only are these chocolate chip pumpkin cookies soft and tender they are free of gluten, grains, eggs, dairy, soy, and nuts.
This cookie inspiration came from our popular soft thick coconut flour cookies. A favorite nut-free vegan cookie recipe of ours.
We just knew we had to remake that recipe with a FALL twist of course. And pumpkin sounded perfect.
Bowl full of happiness.
Hard to eat just one. Not saying we ate half the batch or anything. Who would do such a thing?
Maybe the cookie monster. Haha…bad joke 😉
These cookies are not crispy. Nope.
Instead these pumpkin chocolate chip cookies are made with coconut flour and coconut butter making them soft and delicious. These cookies just melt-in-your-mouth. YUM!
So much flavor. The touch of pumpkin mixed with the chocolate chips = amazing! It’s like pumpkin pie in a cookie.
Grain-free paleo and vegan friendly pumpkin cookies never looked and tasted so good. Promise. You will love these.
Chocolate chips just make everything better. Add in pumpkin and coconut you have one killer satisfying recipe.
This recipe is also very easy to make just stir everything in a bowl, scoop and bake. Though these cookies do not spread on their own. You have to press them down before baking if you want thin cookies.
Now time to bake some cookies.Print
grain-free chocolate chip pumpkin coconut flour cookies
Healthy tasty gluten-free grain-free vegan paleo friendly nut-free pumpkin chocolate chip soft cookies.
- ⅔ cup coconut flour (2¾oz)
- ⅓ cup arrowroot starch (1¼oz) (or tapicoa starch)
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ⅓ cup coconut sugar (or any sugar of your liking)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (we used canned pumpkin)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree (4oz)
- ⅓ cup chocolate chips
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil, liquid
- 4 tablespoons coconut butter, softened (or real butter, ghee or vegan butter)
- 3–4 tablespoons water
- Have all ingredients out to room temperature.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, place all your dry ingredients. Stir.
- Add in your chocolate chips and stir.
- Next add in your softened (liquid) coconut butter, coconut oil and pumpkin puree.
- End with adding in your water until the batter starts holding together. You want it to be on the thick side. Press cookies down if you want thin cookies.
- Scoop onto cookie sheets.
- We got about 20-21 cookies, all depends on your size scooper.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes.
- Cool before removing from cookie sheets.
Perfect for sharing with loves ones. Or saving them all for yourself 😉
Stuff them with our pumpkin peanut butter filling to make a killer cookie sandwich or make yourself a pumpkin spice latte to enjoy with these soft chewy chocolate chip cookies. This past week we craved some cookies and these hit the spot for us. We hope you enjoy them!
Check out our pumpkin chia seed chocolate chip cookies. Another great soft cookie!!
Twins question: Do you like pumpkin cookies? Do you like soft cookies?
be passionate and fit
P.S. we are off to work at the Disney Wine and Dine half marathon expo! Going to be a long 12+ hour day but we are excited to see all the runners. Hope everyone has a wonderful day!!