Happy Wednesday luvs!
We cannot seem to break away from chocolate and pumpkin recipes.
Followed by raw vegan cookie dough pumpkin pie chocolate cups.
And now raw vegan pumpkin mallomars.
Our first attempt at raw mallomars was a success and we have be meaning to revamp them.
So naturally pumpkin fit the bill.
Ready for some pumpkin mallomars?
We just LOVE making raw desserts!
- They are normally quick to make.
- Simple ingredients.
- Anyone can make them.
- Can be altered to meet dietary restrictions.
- Freeze perfectly so you always have a healthy dessert on hand.
These pumpkin mallomars can be enjoyed by everyone!
They are FREE of gluten, grains, soy, dairy, corn, eggs, and NUTS! And low in sugar.
Ummm what else can we say it is free of. haha
Oh, maybe bean free. Yay we can throw that in there too.
Okay maybe we are pushing it, but you guys understand. These pumpkin mallomars are a simple recipe for anyone and everyone!!
We hope you enjoy our new pumpkin mallomars.
This time of year all we want is pumpkin. Anyone else?
Pumpkin. Cinnamon. Chocolate. Dessert.
Everything you need to make your holiday complete.
We love that pumpkin can be used in sweet and savory recipes!
If you have a list of recipes to make please add these to your lists. Promise they are rich, creamy pumpkin sweet treat. Share with loved ones at your next holiday party. They make perfect bite-size desserts.Print
raw pumpkin mallomars
Healthy raw vegan pumpkin mallomar dessert recipe.
- For the cookie base:
- 1/2 cup whole pumpkin seeds, soaked and sprouted
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 4 tablespoons mesquite
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablepsoons coconut oil
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- For pumpkin mousse:
- one recipe of our pumpkin mousse with additional 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Cover mallomars with chocolate sauce:
- 6 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 5 tablespoons coconut oil, liquid
- few drops of stevia
- Directions how to make the mallomar:
- First place all the ingredients for the cookies into a food processor or blender and mix till well combined. Roll out and cut into circles. Batter may be a little delicate to work with.
- After cutting the cookies into circles we dehydrated them for 24 hours at 110 degrees. *if you do not have a dehydrator just place the cookies in a 300 degree oven for about 20-25 minutes; or you can prop the oven door open and set oven at lowest setting to keep it more on the raw side. Bake or dehydrate till you reach your desired cookie texture of crispness.
- Once the cookies are done the fun part really begins of actually building your mallomar.
- Make the pumpkin mousse. Scoop as much mousse as you want onto each cookie.
- Set in refrigerator for about 10-15 minutes.
- Make the chocolate sauce by stirring everything in a bowl or glass measuring cup.
- Remove cookies from fridge and begin to drizzle with chocolate sauce.
- Place back into refrigerator to set.
- Store in fridge or freezer for longer shelf life.
- Enjoy at room temperature.
Happy unbaking 🙂
Twins question: What are you enjoying lately? Are you still enjoying pumpkin based recipes? Do you like pumpkin sweet or savory? Or both?
be passionate and fit