Good morning luvs! Happy Wednesday!
So sad that October is just about over. Anyone else? One reason why we are bummed is that means the holidays are coming soon and that means holidays will be over soon. Our brains are always in overload drive and we try to plan things out 2-3 months in advance… which makes us realize how fast time goes by.
And speaking of time flying by we realized we made these a few weeks ago and forgot to share the recipe. See mind overload makes us forget yummy recipes. Plus our overloaded minds already have a long list of new recipes to make. Seems that everyday we are adding on to that list 😉
Are you ready for some chocolate vanilla marshmallow puffs?
Hence why we created our ‘healthier’ crispy treat creation. Don’t remember that recipe? No worries. You must have a brain overload too 😉
Basically we took our version of rice crispy treat and coated them in chocolate. Lots of chocolate.
Chocolate makes everything better!Print
chocolate vanilla marshmallow puffs
a fun and “healthier’ way to enjoy chocolate rice crispy treats.
- one recipe of our vanilla rice crispy marshmallow puffs
- chocolate sauce or chocolate bar melted
- Make vanilla rice crispy marshmallow puff bars following original recipe.
- Once made set puffs cut into desired shapes or size place on a wire cooling rack.
- Make chocolate sauce or melt bar of chocolate.
- Pour chocolate sauce over vanilla marshmallow puffs.
- Continue to coat puffs until all is covered in chocolate.
- Set in refrigerator to set the chocolate.
- Store in refrigerator.
Cute and addicting. What more could you ask for?
More chocolate?? haha
Twins question: Do you like rice crispy treats? Ever remake a childhood favorite recipe to be a littler healthier?
Now onto some PTC shout out love:
We love seeing you guys enjoying our recipes and workouts! You guys inspire us everyday!
Hope you have a great Wednesday! Hopefully this recipe will help you get through your day 🙂
be passionate and fit
L and M