sparks of the week: fun times

sparked-interest

Sparks from our week:

green lemonade

Enjoyed green lemonade thanks to Whole Foods.

pink starbucks cups

Love the Pink Starbucks sleeves.

protein egg geltain cake

Snacked on some perfect fit protein gelatin cake in the car ride.

plantain banana bread

Once arrived in DC we snacked on some plantain banana bread!  LOVE.

marine core expo

Marine Corps marathon expo setup.

twins in hotem gym

Finally able to do a workout in the hotel gym. Oh workouts we’ve missed you. Purely Fitters hope you are enjoying the weekly workouts. New workouts will be coming soon!

twins in stairway

Also did some stairs in the hotel stairwell. Fun times.

sweater

We love hoodies 😉

food

Enjoyed amazing dinner at Cuba Libre DC!! They had plantains all over the menu…we were in heaven!

Sparks from around the internet:

How to feel better about the reflection in the mirror  –> a great challenge

16 ways to reduce cellulite –> great tips

9 foods that are making you fat –>we agree with most

Apple spice donuts –> yum we love donuts

9 reasons your fat loss is slow –>interesting read

Peanut butter bacon dog treats –> need to make these for Jax

Twins Question: Any highlights from your week?

We are currently back home from traveling, so spending the rest of the day unpacking, laundry, and just catching up. We feel so out of the loop, but this week we have new goals to get done. And lots of new workout videos to film 😉

Have a great Sunday!

#Bepurelyyou

L and M

zosia October 27, 2013 - 6:39 pm

Do you guys have a recipe for the perfect fit protein gelatin cake?
Thanks for the post 🙂

Meg @ A Dash of Meg October 27, 2013 - 7:46 pm

i still think it’s total fait that the restaurant had plantains 😀 how crazy!

i made four batches of plantain bread today. one sweet, and three from green plantains for the first time. I LOVE IT! OMG!

Can’t wait to talk to you soon <3

Liz @ I Heart Vegetables October 27, 2013 - 8:01 pm

You girls are so cute! I love those pink sleeves, too! And I’ve never seen that Green Lemonade before, but I totally want to try it!

Jojo @ RunFastEatLots October 27, 2013 - 8:25 pm

Hope you had a great time in DC! I ran the MCM, my first marathon, today. I couldn’t ask for a more perfect experience for my first marathon (except maybe the whole pain thing).

The Delicate Place (@misathemeb) October 30, 2013 - 5:37 pm

welcome back! was it a cuban eatery that had all those plantains? my sis-in-law is puerto rican & cuban and loves plantains 🙂

purelytwins October 30, 2013 - 6:30 pm

yes it was! yay for plantains