Happy Thursday luvs,
How is everyone’s week so far? Any fun plans for the weekend?
We are currently in DC for the Marine Corps marathon expo weekend. Plus we got to see our best friend who lives here now. We are just the traveling little bees this month. We knew it was going to be a crazy month. We are excited to be home soon. Even though we like to travel, we miss our home too.
Before we left we did get to film a fun new kitchen #purelytalk video for you.
You know we love making healthy sweet treats. And now that we have you thinking about pumpkin and chocolate we thought about doing something raw cookie dough to add into the mix. Oh yes we did 🙂
Gluten-free vegan grain-free cookie dough pumpkin pie fudge cups
Enjoy being in the kitchen with us.
Let us know if you make this yummy dessert.
These raw vegan pumpkin pie cookie dough chocolate bites are so easy to make. Took us under 10 minutes and we talked a lot. So probably could make these in 5 minutes! Now that is what you call a QUICK healthy dessert.
With every bite you get raw cookie dough. Oh yeah!
Cookie dough + pumpkin pie fudge + chocolate = PURE BLISS!
These bad boys can be stored in fridge for a few days or in freezer so you can enjoy one anytime the craving hits. Once at room temperature they just melt in your mouth. Delicious.
Rich and bold flavors mixing together to create one decant dessert.Print
raw cookie dough pumpkin pie chocolate fudge bites
Healthy low-sugar raw vegan cookie dough pumpkin pie fudge chocolate covered bites. Perfect for enjoying with loved ones and taking to a holiday party. Gluten-free and grain-free too!
- one recipe of our pumpkin pie fudge
- one recipe of raw cookie dough; we used the one from our purely classic cookbook
- one recipe of chocolate sauce
- Make one round of pumpkin pie fudge. Follow directions off original recipe.
- Scoop pumpkin pie fudge into silicone cups.
- Make one round of raw cookie dough. We had plenty of raw cookie dough leftover. Perfect for making more or enjoying plain.
- Set in refrigerator as you make the chocolate sauce.
- Make the chocolate sauce by mixing all the ingredients together.
- Remove tray from fridge.
- Pour chocolate sauce over each treat.
- Repeat until all treats are fully covered in chocolate sauce. Might need to make 2 or 3 chocolate sauces to coat all the treats.
- Set in fridge to set.
Go now in your kitchen and make these with us.
Twins question: What is your current dessert love? Do you like making homemade chocolate desserts?
be passionate and fit