Hey there luvs,
Getting closer and closer to Halloween. Crazy that we are looking forward to Halloween because we aren’t really fans of the holiday. We never really dress up. Not really sure why. Guess we just aren’t that creative with costume ideas.
We are getting you all stocked up with yummy and healthy halloween treats this year to enjoy.
Bite-size chocolate protein pumpkin fudge treats that are mostly raw, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free, and yummy!
One of our favorite recipes to make is our easy pumpkin pie fudge. It is soooo easy and soooo delicious. It’s a must recipe to make anytime we can get pumpkin.
And we knew we just had to create a fun and healthy treat using the fudge.
This is what we made. We hope you like. Wait… we know you will LOVE THEM!
We took the idea from our triple threat chocolate mint protein treats.
Again we used our protein thin mints as the bast but omitted the mint. Just used vanilla extract instead.
Topped the chocolate protein layer with the pumpkin fudge.
Coated with chocolate sauce! Lots of it.
Need we say more?
Didn’t think so.
Go MAKE THIS RIGHT NOW!
You’ll be glad you did!Print
bite-size pumpkin fudge chocolate protein treats
Healthy chocolate pumpkin pie fudge protein treats that are mostly raw, gluten-free, vegan, dairy-free, soy-free.
- one recipe of our pumpkin pie fudge
- one recipe of our protein thin mints – omit the mint and use vanilla extract
- chocolate sauce for coating or melt chocolate bar
- **could use this chocolate sauce
- Make the protein brownie for the bottom layer. Follow directions for the protein thin mints just omitting the mint extract.
- Press thin mints into a silicone tray. We used a silicone tray that was made for ice cubes! So that way they were already bite-size. You can use an 8inch pie or cake pan.
- Next make one round of pumpkin pie fudge. Follow directions off original recipe.
- Scoop pumpkin pie fudge into silicone tray on top of the protein brownie bottom.
- Set in refrigerator as you make the chocolate sauce.
- Make the chocolate sauce by mixing all the ingredients together.
- Remove tray from fridge and begin to pop them out.
- Coat each treat with chocolate sauce.
- Repeat until all treats are fully covered in chocolate sauce.
- Set in fridge to set.
Warning they are highly addictive.
Twins question: Do you like chocolate and pumpkin together?
be passionate and fit