Happy Wednesday luvs,
We have a sinfully delicious no bake cookie dough brownie pie recipe for you.
It was such a hit, even with our dad who is not a chocolate fan… loved it! Oh yeah!!
Raw brownie cookie dough pie recipe.
Naturally raw, gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan, soy-free. And just because it is free of many top allergens promise it is DROOL WORTHY!
We love our raw desserts. And this raw dessert is a new favorite. Seems like we say that a lot but it’s true. We love love love this raw pie.
The two put together – a match made in heaven!
Seriously soooo good.
You need to make this now!
Raw brownie + raw cookie dough = best dessert.
Can never go wrong with raw desserts.
They are so simple to make. And taste unbelievable. So rich and satisfying!
Raw desserts are great to make to really impress your friends and co-workers. Make this and take to your holiday parties to win over the crowd 😉
Raw brownie cookie dough pie anyone? Wanna slice? You know you do 😉Print
raw brownie cookie dough pie recipe
Raw vegan brownie cookie dough pie recipe made from wholesome ingredients. Low in sugar. Paleo friendly. A fun dessert loved by everyone!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 raw brownie recipe
- 1 cookie dough dip recipe
- For the raw brownie base:
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes (fine, almost like flour)
- 1/4 cup protein powder
- 1 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons coconut butter
- 6–7 tablespoons maple syrup
- Make your raw brownies. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl. It is a thick batter.
- Spread it into 6 in – 8 in circle lined pan. We used a spring form pan, which is what we recommend as it makes getting the pie out easier.
- Once brownie is spread out. Make the raw cookie dough dip. Spread cookie dough on top of brownie layer.
- Place in fridge to set for a few hours.
- Remove pan from fridge and then take pie out of pan.
- Slice and enjoy.
- Serving Size: Makes 8 slices
This no bake brownie cookie dough pie will become an instant favorite in your house.