The BEST BROWNIES ever! Rich and fudgy flourless dark chocolate brownies with NO EGGS and low in sugar!! Paleo and gluten-free brownies that are so simple to make and made with plantains! Looking for a simple brownie recipe made with REAL ingredients? Make these delicious paleo and gluten-free brownies that are decadent and irresistible!
We love rich, dense brownies. During college our favorite place to get a really good brownie was a restaurant called the Corner Bakery. Where we lived didn’t have it but whenever we traveled we would make sure to find these brownies. Plus we were big Duncan Hines brownies. Those were our go-to quick brownies to make growing up.
But over the years our tastebuds have changed and the ingredients we like to enjoy. So we had to create a brownie that satisfied us just like those brownies did. This recipe takes brownies to a whole new level.
Since we have flourless recipes on our minds we felt it was time to share our newest brownie obsession. Seriously these are now our go-to brownies!!
This brownie recipe is fabulous and oh sooo tasty. Did we just use fabulous to describe our brownies?!? We sure did.
They really are.
Flourless fudgy brownie recipe that are grain-free gluten-free vegan legume-free and nut-free! Paleo friendly too!
We hope you enjoyed the video! Please share it with your brownie loving friends.
It was hard for us to share these brownies. As we wanted them all for ourselves. Can you blame us?
No one will believe these are healthy brownies! They are not too sweet. Have the perfect balance of chocolate flavor and moistness.
The type of brownie that you will want to have 2 or more slices of, and the best part is that you can! We did!
These flourless fudgy brownies are naturally gluten-free, grain-free and made without beans and eggs! Brownie recipes that are chewy and irresistible!
These moist, dense and fudgy plantain brownies will convert you even if you aren’t grain free!
You will love these soft, rich flourless brownies as much as we do. If not, shame on you. KIDDING.
We love all styles of brownies from cake-light to super chewy to dense like this one, even raw brownies. To us all brownies are perfection. Okay… maybe not all brownies. But pretty darn close.
Now do yourself a favor go make these now! And don’t forget to send us some!
Brownies are always a great answer.Print
fudgy flourless chocolate brownie recipe
Healthy rich flourless chocolate fudgy brownie recipe. Easiest & Best Brownies EVER!! Seriously the easiest and best brownie recipe you will ever make! These are naturally gluten-free, grain-free, vegan, legume free and paleo.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: makes 8 inch pan 1x
- 1 small/medium ripe plantain (200g or 7oz after being peeled)
- 2/3 cup raw cacao powder or cocoa (2 1/2oz)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup applesauce (2 3/4oz)
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup (1 1/2oz)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (2oz), liquid
- 2 tablespoons coconut butter (1 1/4oz)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease with coconut oil a 8in baking pan. (you could bake in a cupcake ban as individual brownies)
- Peel plantain.
- Place into a food processor (or blender) and blend until smooth.
- In a large bowl, place raw cacao powder, baking soda, baking powder, vanilla, applesauce and maple syrup. Stir.
- Add in plantain puree.
- Next add in coconut butter (could use a nut butter) and coconut oil.
- Stir until all combined.
- Batter should be smooth and might have a slight oily look to it.
- Pour batter into pan and bake from about 15 minutes. If using a cupcake pan the baking time maybe shorter. Bake until toothpick comes out slightly clean, as you don’t want to over bake them to keep them fudgy.
- Let cool.
- Slice and enjoy.
- Store in refrigerator for a few days or freezer for longer shelf life.
- Serving Size: depending on size 10-12 brownies
Pure bliss in every bite.
Brownies made simple.
This is the perfect brownie recipe for those like us, who cannot tolerate a lot of beans or legumes, or even grains. It is not about if these things are healthy or not. But more about being able to enjoy some brownies without any stomach pains or issues.
We believe food should be enjoyed fully.
What style of brownie do you like? What would you top these brownies with?