Today we are sharing a fun new recipe that we created a few weeks ago. Well this recipe is not really new, we have made “variations” of it many times, just enjoyed it in a new way.
Single serving raw vegan no sugar chocolate fudge recipe.
This recipe only contains 3 main ingredients and hits that pure rich chocolate craving 😉
Because anything with chocolate is yummy, right? Thought so!
And the great thing about this new recipe is that really takes about 2 minutes to make! A perfect single serving recipe that will leave you feeling a
little naughty as you lick your fingers clean satisfied and happy.
Enjoy the video of how to make this 2 minute chocolate fudge recipe.
Now go make this quick and healthy raw vegan NO SUGAR chocolate fudge!Print
under 2 minute single serving chocolate fudge recipe
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao (cocoa would be fine)
- 1 tablespoon raw coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- few drops of stevia (or can do a little honey or maple syrup)
- *may add in a little vanilla if desired to really give more depth in this fudge
- In a small, but deep bowl place raw cacao powder.
- Next add in sweetness of choice. And vanilla if using it.
- Next add in coconut oil.
- End with stirring in the water.
mmm, we seem to find an excuse to make this all the time.