healthy cheesy plantain fries
- 1 large plantain, peeled
- goat cheese (raw or local if possible, or any cheese of your liking), and use as much as you like
- 1–2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Pre-heat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Peel your plantain.
- Coat your plantain in coconut oil. Leave it whole or cut into fries.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes.
- If baked whole, once done very carefully cut into fries. Coat with a little bit more coconut oil.
- Bake again for 15-20 minutes.
- Grate your cheese.
- Take out of oven and cover in cheese.
- Place back in oven to melt the cheese.