8 minute time challenge #purelyfitlife 19

Howdy purely fitters!!

Guess what day it is???

Yep — move-it-Monday! And we have a short and sweet time challenge workout for you today!

Sometimes we all have those days where we might not really feel like doing a full blown workout. Or you just got back into town from traveling and trying to get back into your workout groove. Our #purelyfitlife workout 19 is perfect for those days or moods!

8 minute time challenge home workout that will work the full body.

twins purelyfitlife 19

We all have 8 minutes so there are NO excuses not to try this workout 🙂

When we created this workout we wanted something that was under 10 minutes but long enough to get the heart pumping. We added in some weight to make it more challenging.

Here is the workout breakdown:

8 minute time challenge #purelyfitlife home workout

purelyfitlife #19 8 minute challenge (click here for printable PDF)

We suggest:

• A-fits (advanced peeps): Use a weight for the sumo squat jumps. Move at a face pace while keeping good form.
  • B-fits (beginner peeps): Go at your own pace. Use body weight or light weight for the sumo squat jumps. Do push-ups on your knees.

Now time to workout with us!

Are you up for the 8 minute challenge?

8 minute purelyfitlife challenge

Make every workout a priority! Even if it is a short one.

You should want to workout. You should look forward to a daily sweat.

If not, you are doing the wrong type of workouts. Workouts should be fun, yet challenging! A balance of intense and  slower paced workouts.

Schedule your workouts into your calendar. Write them down.  And DO THEM!  By doing this you will create a healthy habit of working out daily. If you have a hard time keeping up with workouts then keep them short and to the point. That way you don’t have to feel overwhelmed when it comes to fitting in a workout. Short and intense workouts are great for getting you in amazing shape! You just have to be consistent 🙂

see you guys next time,

L&M

purelytwins

Kim July 15, 2013 - 6:01 pm

I should probably start a new Pinterest board just for all the great workouts y’all share!! I love this kind of thing when I just want a bit more activity!
Thanks!!

purelytwins July 15, 2013 - 9:53 pm

aww thanks sweetie 🙂

Brittany @ Delights and Delectables July 15, 2013 - 9:19 pm

I’m loving your workouts girls! Keep them coming. They are great for those of us who have to keep it short and sweet for the hormones!

purelytwins July 15, 2013 - 9:54 pm

thanks sweetie 🙂 oh yes those hormones like short workouts 😉 xoxo

Lucie@FtiSwissChick July 16, 2013 - 3:32 am

Such a great workout! I will definitely add this to my easy jog tomorrow morning. And I love your tank tops!

Linz @ Itz Linz July 16, 2013 - 8:47 am

i love your short yet effective workouts!!!

Kat July 16, 2013 - 10:39 am

Timed challenges are great, helps me push myself more somehow. Will be doing this later! You guys look super cute in your pictures today

janetha July 16, 2013 - 2:03 pm

Love you fit ladies.. looking good. Thanks for always posting great workouts!

purelytwins July 16, 2013 - 5:21 pm

Courtney July 16, 2013 - 3:53 pm

I look forward to doing this one this evening. I definitely need to go back to the short, intense workouts, because I just don’t have the drive anymore. I easily talk myself out of it because I’m tired, hungry, itchy, etc. Yes, I’ve used eczema as an excuse to get out of a workout! It’s annoying to get all sweaty when sweat just makes you itchy.

Have you ladies ever done a post on progressing through a handstand? I think it would be wonderful, if you haven’t! I find the handstand pictures to be really inspiring, and I want to work up to them, but don’t know where to begin.

purelytwins July 16, 2013 - 5:22 pm

thanks Courtney that is a great idea, we will have to work on that 🙂
and sorry that you are dealing with eczema too, no fun!!

Jess July 25, 2013 - 9:24 am

I just found your website recently and I love it!
This is my second move it Monday… even though its not monday 🙂
Love it!

purelytwins July 25, 2013 - 9:47 am

awesome Jess, so glad you found us 🙂 and keep up the great work with the workouts!! HUGS