old school survey (lori)

Hello friends!

We have seen this fun survey from a couple of other bloggers. And we thought we would join in on the fun!

We love reading these kind of surveys and learning more about our blog friends. We hope you like learning more about us. We are doing this in a two part series – focusing on each twin separately.

First  up – Lori. I am older so I should go first, right? haha

A. Attached or Single? Attached.

Married my best friend a little over a year ago.

B. Best Friend?  The obvious are Gary and Michelle. I am also close to my two older sisters and my mom.

and my girls

And have 5 other really close best friends. Love these girls.

C. Cake or pie? Cake all the way. I do like pumpkin pie but I much rather have cake. Even better cupcakes! Oh wait — cookie cake would be even better.

D. Day of choice? Friday. Just saying it makes you smile 🙂

E. Essential Item? Hair clip. Random I know. I always have my hair clipped up. I have so much hair it’s the easiest and fastest way to get it out of my face.

F. Favorite color? Yellow or aqua green. Well, lately I have been loving grey. Gheez I can’t even pick a favorite color.  It’s not like I am being judged on this survey haha.

G. Gummy bears or worms? Can I say neither.  Both kinda gross me out.

H. Home town? Fort Myers, Florida.

I. Favorite Indulgence?  Chocolate (okay really any dessert) or wine. Which both I am trying my very best to avoid right now as I figure out my hormones and acne. I miss both.

J. January or July? July. It’s Gary’s and my best friend Alyson’s birthday month. And January tends to be cold and always comes with so much pressure – being the first of a new year and all.  July just seems more laid back and FUN kind of month.

K. Kids? Don’t have any yet. Maybe one day.

Wait… a second…I have one.

His name is Jax, really 3 kids in one day haha

L. Life isn’t complete without? Family and friends.

And coffee.  Enough said.

M. Marriage date? April 28 (two days after my birthday)

N. Number of brothers/sisters?  I have 2 older sisters and one twin sister. No brothers.

O. Oranges or Apples? Either. I am not in love with one more than the other, but do like both. I would be happy eating either one.

P. Phobias? Not that I know of.  Well afraid of getting lost. I know that is weird but it is something that scares me in a way. Not sure if that really is a phobia.

Q. Quotes?

will_be_okay_quote

source

One of my all time favorite. I always say it to myself when things get bad!

Just love quotes so here are a few more favorites

Quotes can be so moving!

R. Reasons to smile?  My wonderful husband, my crazy loveable dog, my amazing twin sister, supportive family and friends, and being able to do what I love everyday.  Oh…and eating avocados again.

S. Season of choice? Fall. Love the leaves changing. Love the change in temperature. Love that it is the start of holiday season which means spending time with family!

T. Tag 5 People.  Anyone who wants to do it. I am probably late to the game, so Michelle and I are probably the last bloggers to do this survey. haha

U. Unknown fact about me?  Well if I told you then it would not be an unknown fact about me. And since I am so boring I do not have any. Okay. I will think of something… umm… I wear a mouth guard at night since I grind my teeth. Told you I was boring.

V. Vegetable?  Brussel sprouts or beets.  Hard battle as I love them both.

W. Worst habit? Over stressing about things. Worrying too much. Something I am working on everyday to get better at as my body cannot handle stress well. And I don’t want to keep putting extra (unnecessary) stress on it anymore. Like I am stressing over answering these questions, correctly. Lori – stop worrying.

X. Xray or Ultrasound?   Confused by this question.

Y. Your favorite food?  Currently – plantains and figs.

Z. Zodiac sign? Taurus.

Well friends there you have it. Now you know a little bit more about me 🙂

Twins question: Take a letter or two and answer it below.  It is your turn for me to learn more about you.

till next time,

Lori

Lucie@FitSwissChick July 9, 2013 - 11:41 am

I STILL did not do it!! It’s probably me who is the latest, haha 🙂
I am Taurus too!
And I love the wedding pics, so beautiful.

Brittany @ GOtheXtraMile July 9, 2013 - 11:46 am

Love! I wear a night gaurd too 😉 haha

Meg @ A Dash of Meg July 9, 2013 - 12:56 pm

lol I love this, sis! so much fun!! how can I not love reading about you!? i love learning more about you each and every day 😀 hahahaha and i am so not surprised about your favourite veggies and food 😉 hahaha!

my favourite vegetable would be … omg too hard! way too hard! the last veggie i had was a beet and they are definitely one of my many favs 😀

my favourite food is seafood like salmon or something 🙂

and I am so happy your best friends are your fam members 😉 mine too!

purelytwins July 9, 2013 - 3:50 pm

love you Meg! sister 😉

Laura @ Sprint 2 the Table July 9, 2013 - 1:16 pm

I LOVE that first quote! I’d be hard pressed to choose just one too. In grade shcool I used to mkeep notbooks full of them!

Laura @ Mommy Run Fast July 9, 2013 - 3:26 pm

Love this! It’s so fun learning more about you through this survey. Your wedding photos are SO cute! And the worry… yep, I could work on that, too!

Christa @ Edible Balance July 9, 2013 - 6:09 pm

ok, I think it’s time that I do this quiz… I’ve been out of ideas lately and have been to stressed out/busy to blog. I love finding out new things about my fave blends!!

My husband is most definitely my best friend!

purelytwins July 9, 2013 - 6:45 pm

🙂

Melissa C July 9, 2013 - 10:27 pm

I love this post Lori! It is fun to learn more about you through this survey! My favorite food at the moment is plantains (thanks to you and Michelle :)). Favorite vegetable- this is a hard one as I love my veggies! If I had to pick one, I would have to say Kale.

purelytwins July 9, 2013 - 10:32 pm

thanks Melissa and yay for plantain love 🙂 And oh yes kale is another fav!!

amanda jewell July 9, 2013 - 10:34 pm

Loved your answers! Especially, “F. Favorite color? Yellow or aqua green. Well, lately I have been loving grey. Gheez I can’t even pick a favorite color. It’s not like I am being judged on this survey haha.” –> too funny

purelytwins July 10, 2013 - 12:12 pm

thanks sweetie xoxo

GiGi Eats Celebrities July 9, 2013 - 10:36 pm

You are so lucky to have married your best friend, I am mildly…. OKAY TOTALLY…. Jealous!;)

Oh and I am right there with you – My favorite season EVER is FALL! Because that’s when THANKSGIVING happens, ha ha ha ah!! 😉

Taylor @ Liftingrevolution.com July 9, 2013 - 10:49 pm

Fun, you’re not the last blogger lol. I’ve been meaning to do it as well, just haven’t gotten to it (yet).
Let’s see.. I eat an apple every single day so I’ll choose it over an orange.

Cake or pie… I say cake but truly the answer is icing. I look at cake as simply the vehicle to get the icing in my mouth!

Weird fact? I have a fear of my alarm not waking me up, so I set 2-3 each night.

Liz @ I Heart Vegetables July 9, 2013 - 11:27 pm

I love these little surveys! Such a fun way to get to know people better 🙂 It’s awesome you’re surrounded by so many close friends!

Miz July 10, 2013 - 7:53 am

ahh I jettisoned my mouth guard from braces too soon and have the bottom teeth to show it 🙂

Deanna@healthyleanfit July 10, 2013 - 8:15 am

Love learning more!

Brooke July 10, 2013 - 1:42 pm

I love these surveys! They’re so fun to read :). My favorite season is fall as well, although I miss the TRUE falls that I had living “up north” (which is pretty much any state besides TX). But I don’t like July or January! I’d have to go out of the box and say May (my wedding anniversary) and December (Christmas, my birthday, and family time!).

Heather @ Better With Veggies July 10, 2013 - 4:15 pm

This is too much fun!! I’ve been out of the loop with blogland recently, so it’s the first time I’ve seen it. 🙂 I wear a mouthguard too – does that mean we’re all to stressed? I’ve actually worn mine since high school – wonder what that says about me. 😉

Joy July 15, 2013 - 4:14 am

I have to grab a plantain the next time I’m at the store. I loved them when I was in Costa Rica but haven’t had one in years.

I couldn’t answer favorite color either…