what we are currently loving

Howdy luvs! Sorry for the late post, we have been enjoying a leisurely morning –> went for a little walk/sprint interval this morning followed by a quick stop by wholefoods as we had to get more figs 😉 then finished our morning shopping at the farmers market!

Plus stopped by starbucks on the way home for some coffee.

Love Saturday mornings!

We hope everyone else is having a great day so far. We won’t keep you too long today so you can get back out and enjoy it! Just wanted to share what we are currently loving lately.

What we are currently loving…

plank cardio

sore today

our home workouts

green juice

our green juices

breakfast plantains and figs

our plantain pancakes with figs

runny yolk with pancakes

our runny yolks

extra virgin coconut oil

Swanson extra virgin coconut oil, received this at Blend Retreat.

vizsla on sofa

this view as we work

figs and tahini

our newest tahini fig pancakes

michelle with large cookie

creating new recipes

tahini cookie

eating our recipes

local beef for dinner

being able to get local grass-fed beef

healthy bites in mush

our gelatin mushes with healthy bites in it.

Twins question: What your are currently loving?

till next time,

L&M

purelytwins

Kim @ Hungry Healthy Girl June 22, 2013 - 1:06 pm

I always love swanson products, tahini and figs! I think I need to get on the plantain bandwagon. Last time I was at the store, I looked for them, but that particular store didn’t have them. Next time I’ll be going to a different grocery store and will be sure to pick some up, so that I can recreate some of your recent masterpieces!

purelytwins June 22, 2013 - 2:34 pm

awesome Kim, hopefully you had find some soon! HUGS

Katie June 22, 2013 - 1:45 pm

Currently and always loving you girls! So damn cute and let me say I have been seeing your recipes loved on instagram! The plantain ones you have are a hit! I need to make one soon! I never bought an actual plantain before, so it would be new to me!

Keep being beautiful inside and out, much love to you both! Happy weekend!

purelytwins June 22, 2013 - 2:35 pm

love you too xoxo
HUGS

Kimberly {Manifest Yourself} June 22, 2013 - 2:38 pm

I’m loving almost every product in Trader Joes lately. Fresh, frozen, and packaged…they are all amazing.

Katie @ Talk Less, Say More June 22, 2013 - 6:33 pm

I’ve never tried figs before but I think I’d probably LOVE them! I really need to try them. 🙂

Kaila (@MissSkinnyGenes) June 22, 2013 - 11:17 pm

Currently loving:

Battle ropes.
Brussels sprouts.
Working from home.
Health & nutrition podcasts.

And your blog! (Although that’s not new, but it bears repeating!)

Love the Saturday positivity! 🙂

purelytwins June 23, 2013 - 12:16 pm

thank you Kaila!!

Wendy June 23, 2013 - 10:43 am

Hi Michelle and Lori!!! I’m currently loving summer fruit- figs, blueberries and raspberries !! Been making lots of chia jam – looking to create a fig jam next! I cannot wait to try the tahini version of your pancakes!

Kayla June 23, 2013 - 10:58 am

I am currently loving your recipe for homemade tahini! Can’t wait to try it out!

Christa @ Edible Balance June 23, 2013 - 4:51 pm

mmmm, I really need to make pancakes again!! AND I need to make that tahini! Once I get power back in our home, I have a lot I want to make again 🙂

janetha June 24, 2013 - 11:10 am

you guys are the cutest and i miss you! mmm.. healthy bites.. so good. right now i am loving the SUN.

purelytwins June 24, 2013 - 4:46 pm

miss you too Janetha!

amanda jewell June 24, 2013 - 3:44 pm

Yummy eats!! What’s in the gelatin mush? I ordered some over the weekend and am looking forward to hopefully receiving the healing benefits!

purelytwins June 24, 2013 - 4:51 pm

Amanda we mix gelatin with water and this time added in some healthy bites

Cassandra July 22, 2013 - 2:25 am

Hi guys! I am getting more interested in juicing and I know you guys enjoy it. Do you post your juicing recipes? If so where can I find them?

purelytwins July 22, 2013 - 1:39 pm

Cassandra you can search juices on our blog or check out our juice pinterest board here http://pinterest.com/purelytwins/juice-recipes-raw/