people that inspire us off instagram

Happy Sunday friends!

How is everyone doing today?

twins morning

Good morning

We thought today would be a good day to share some fitness inspiration. Not only is pinterest great for getting inspired – instagram is too!

We like following fitness minded people as we find we get inspired and motivated from them. Plus we learn a lot through some of our instagram friends.

If you are not on instagram yet, you should 😉

fitness to follow-01

Each of these individuals are different in their own way. Beautiful in their own way. Strong in their own way. And we love that.

more fitness instagram@Spoonfuloffit

@fitnessgall

@fitalicious_me

@bellafalconi_fitness

workhard

Love yourself. Work hard and you will achieve your goals.

instagram inspiration

@yoga_girl

@beachyogagirl

@cef0968

@fitfreakgeek

focuson

Stay focused. Find what motivates you and keep going!

instagram fintess

@ATRAIN_100

@a_fitness_models_dairy_

@Laurasykora

@Ladyfit

Now these are just a few people that we like to follow for inspiration and motivation. Instagram is filled with so many amazing people to follow.

Do you follow any of these individuals? If you are on instagram who do you follow that inspires you? Please share as we like to learn about new inspiring people to follow.

acheiveit

We are big believes in that if you dream big enough and believe in it. You can achieve it!  You can do anything you set your mind too!

And of course all of you always inspire and motivate us every single day!! We love you guys!

till next time,

purelytwins

Caitlin May 26, 2013 - 12:34 pm

i love beach yoga girl! i find i like to use instagram more so for ideas for new restaurants to visit or foods to try, not for fitness motivation. but i guess it is motivating me to try new foods!

purelytwins May 26, 2013 - 1:31 pm

awesome Caitlin! oh yes lots of great food ideas off instagram too 🙂 HUGS

Laura @ Mommy Run Fast May 26, 2013 - 2:56 pm

Great list! I was hesitant at first to join instagram, but it is packed with inspiration… now I can’t imagine not using it!

purelytwins May 26, 2013 - 3:37 pm

us too Laura!

Taylor @ Liftingrevolution.com May 26, 2013 - 4:51 pm

Great women! I do feel inspired and have some great new women to follow. I already follow you ladies for some great fitness mojo! Hope you’re having a great weekend.

candice@hungrymotherrunner May 26, 2013 - 7:56 pm

I follow most of those too!! LOVE IG for inspiration!!

crissy May 26, 2013 - 8:32 pm

That’s it…I’m going to do sit ups! Thanks for the motivation girls!!!

Sara @ Nourish and Flourish May 26, 2013 - 10:59 pm

The ladies I follow on Instagram (you two included!) inspire me every day! I’m always discovering new workout and meal prep ideas–almost too many–that I want to try. I follow many of these women, and couldn’t agree more–they’re pretty incredible!

Hope you both had a wonderful weekend! Hugs! <3 xoxo

Tamara May 27, 2013 - 7:56 am

fitnessgall is my IG girlfriend haha! <3 I follow all of these amazing and inspiring people! Each is unique and wonderful in their own way.
IG: fitcroat

Deanna@healthyleanfit May 27, 2013 - 8:55 am

I follow you….!!!

purelytwins May 27, 2013 - 10:16 am

🙂 HUGS

Brittany @ FreckledNettles May 27, 2013 - 9:39 am

They are all such inspirational accounts! I already followed most, but was sure to follow the ones who I didn’t. Thanks for spreading the IG love!

purelytwins May 27, 2013 - 10:16 am

yep 🙂

Sarena (The Non-Dairy Queen) May 30, 2013 - 10:24 am

I need to check these people out! Instagram is really my favorite now. I love being able to keep up with people and I really do find inspiration daily through all of them…including you two! Big hugs to you both!

purelytwins May 30, 2013 - 10:36 am