sparks from the past two weeks

sparked-interest-01

From us:

moreblendgroup

Attending Blend 2013 and making connections with girls that inspire and motivate us everyday!

workoutggp

Pictures from Lindsay (Travis did a great job in taking pictures).

Loved doing GPP Fitness workouts. We plan to do add their workouts into our daily workout routine. They share daily workouts on their site, which is so cool!

cute vizsla

Seeing this face every morning.

enjoying coffee talk

Enjoying our french press to make coffee.

plane food

Plantain cake makes for the perfect plane food.

50pushups

Love the feeling the after completing our #whatsbeautiful challenges… we feel accomplished after doing them!

eats from yesterday

Eating nourishing foods.

We made liver meatballs the other day – made a change to the recipe – did 50/50 liver to beef instead of 25-75 ratio. Trying to get more liver in our diet. We are thinking of having liver meatballs 1-2 times a week. We enjoyed having a simple post workout meal of just the liver meatballs and rice with coconut oil. A simple combo that was full of nutrients and easy to digest.

Sparks from around the internet:

7 delicious low sugar desserts via The Kitchn  –> our recipe was featured so honored!

30 day Paleo Challenge over at Your Inner Skinny

magnesium body butter from Wellness mama —> oh man we need to try this

congrats to our dear friend Lisa on being certified pilates instructor

congrats to Katie for graduating law school

love this “No-Shit” diet from our girl Laura

interesting article about fruits and raw foods relating to acne

benefits of gelatin

which is best? cow, goat, or sheep milk?

Twins Question: What are you enjoying this week? Are you making positive changes in your life?

Remember we are all different and require different things, but we all deserve to be happy and healthy. Keep finding balance in ALL parts of your life…and most importantly enjoy the crazy journey of life!

Did you see our new way kombucha cocktail? 😉

Have a wonderful day,

L and M

Katie @ Peace Love & Oats May 25, 2013 - 12:29 pm

Awwww thanks ladies!!!!

purelytwins May 25, 2013 - 1:04 pm

yep! congrats again!

Laura @ Sprint 2 the Table May 25, 2013 - 1:31 pm

Thanks for the No Shit shout out!

It was so fabulous to meet you both this past weekend. I wish we could do it again over the long weekend!!!

purelytwins May 25, 2013 - 4:58 pm

we love your No Shit approach and thoughts!! HUGS

Allison May 25, 2013 - 6:10 pm

I have to say that I absolutely love your blog: it gives me comfort that I am not alone. I too am identical twin. Me and my twin have suffered with digestion issues pretty much all of our lives–ranging from eating disorders and crazy diets. It has affected our sex drive, mood, stress levels, and physical body. Unfortunately, my twin doesn’t want to undertake with me ‘the heal your gut journey.”

Please, keep on posting your findings–I have taken a lot of your suggestions, and I feel that they are working. Thanks also for your positivity and frankness. It gives me a hope, when I get discouraged.

lots of love,
Allison

purelytwins May 26, 2013 - 10:21 am

thank you Allison!!! hopefully your twin will follow your lead as you continue to get better 🙂 HUGS

Beth May 25, 2013 - 8:41 pm

confused on the liver meatball recipe. Is that ground beef? What about the liver? How do you “ground” that? Thanks women! I would pay you two to cook for me. All your meals look so yummy…but complicated to get all the different types of ingredients.

purelytwins May 26, 2013 - 10:22 am

we use grass-fed ground beet mixed with beef livers in a food processor to make it all combined together 🙂

candice@hungrymotherrunner May 25, 2013 - 9:29 pm

i loved getting to know you girls! Thanks for a great weekend!! xoxo

purelytwins May 26, 2013 - 10:22 am

it was a pleasure meeting you as well!!! HUGS

Lisa May 25, 2013 - 11:26 pm

You two are SO sweet. Thank you for the shout out! I appreciate it 😀
I so wish I would’ve been able to attend blend…silly surgery;)
Next year I’m for sure in!!
It looked like it was such a great time! I love how online friendships can turn into so much more.

purelytwins May 26, 2013 - 10:20 am

yes next year for sure 🙂

the delicate place (@misathemeb) May 28, 2013 - 10:59 am

i have been obsessed with sheep cheese lately (grilling halumi in a pan) literally tastes like pizza! soo sooo good!

purelytwins May 28, 2013 - 11:12 am

that sounds delicious!! we love sheep cheese

calee May 30, 2013 - 3:06 pm

finally catching up on everybody! so glad to meet you two at blend. can’t believe it was already almost 2 weeks ago!

purelytwins May 30, 2013 - 3:45 pm

I know it’s crazy! we miss everyone