#whatsbeautiful #iwill campaign

purelyfitness-logo

tone it up workout

tone it up bikini workout

Tuesday we both did the Tone It Up Aussie Sunseeker Workout which was a fun workout!  We are doing our best to keep up with the bikini series; we do what we can with what fits our schedule and lifestyle 😉

yoga

yoga

Yesterday we started our day with 40 minutes of Tara Stiles Strong Flow dvd. Perfect!

new ab routine

Plus we filmed a new ab routine for Move It Monday #purelyfitlife. Make sure you are subscribed to our channel so you don’t miss a workout!

cuteline3-01

eats-logo

Tuesday highlights:

tuesday eats

Breakfast: green juice with eggs, kale, blueberries and bananas with coconut oil. Lunch: Canned salmon, sardines, half avocado, coconut oil, sauerkraut, and zucchini. Dinner: Sauteed spinach, raw shredded carrots with ACV, half avocado, salmon, turnips, sauerkraut, and black lava sea salt. Dessert: goat kefir with coconut oil and cacao nibs.

Yesterday we had a lot going on so we took a personal day. Thanks for understanding.

Wednesday eats:

green juice with eggs and salmon

Lori’s breakfast – green juice (with grapefruit) with salmon, eggs, and coconut oil.

eggs and juice

Michelle enjoyed the same thing! We love our runny raw egg yolks.

liver meatballs post workout meal

After we filmed our new workout video we enjoyed some liver meatballs with white rice, dulse flakes, sauerkruat, cooked spinach (in ghee) with banana.

lunch outside copy

We enjoyed our lunch outside…tried to get some vitamin D!

We know this combo might sound strange but we are still working on fine tuning our macros – finding the balance of carbs, fat, and protein for each meal.

Taking one meal at a time.

our dinner

We got busy doing some work that we snacked on some tahini (unpictured) to hold us till dinner.

Dinner we each enjoyed a big plate of raw grated carrots, baked cod, a FULL avocado, brussel sprouts topped with nutritional yeast and black sea salt.

Great way to end the day –> full and satisfied.

cuteline3-01

Now onto something we are excited to share – being apart of FitFluential we get to be apart of some amazing things.

We signed up to be apart of Under Armour’s What’s beautiful campaign.  We joined with other inspiring fitfluential ambassadors to help spread the word about this campaign.

Here is how it works:

You sign up. Create a profile for yourself. (free to do and anyone can sign up!) You can also join teams for more of a team support and encouragement to help you reach your goals.

what's beautiful purelyfit team

We created our own team – purelyfit – which we would love for you all to join!

Our team goal is learn to love yourself, move the body everyday, and fuel yourself with whole foods!

We plan to share our journey here on the blog as well as share tips that will help you learn to love your body and treat it right with fuel and fitness.

A great thing about this campaign is that they offer a grand prize of flying to Costa Rica to attend a 4 day yoga retreat! Sounds amazing to us!!!

Use these twitter hastags #iwill #whatsbeautiful to follow others so together we can support one another and make great things happen.

Make sure you sign up here and join our team!  Remember it is FREE 🙂 Sign up here.

Together we will become stronger women inside and out!

till next time,

lori and michelle

JessicaR May 9, 2013 - 11:12 am

Every time I come to your blog, I crave raw egg yolks! It has been years since I’ve had any, but that is going to change soon because my mom just bought a farm and is going to raise a bunch of chickens 🙂 I love them mixed with mashed banana. When you use them as a dressing, do you warm them up slightly at all or just put them on cold?

purelytwins May 9, 2013 - 11:38 am

Jessica awesome about your mom and chickens. Love eggs with bananas, and we just put them on cold normally.

JessicaR May 9, 2013 - 12:46 pm

Thank you! I can’t wait to start eating them regularly again 🙂

Christa @ Edible Balance May 9, 2013 - 11:25 am

Oohhh, I love your team goal! Such a great campaign.

A lot of good-looking eats there! I’m on project gut healing for at least the next month. I have so much to learn and a lot of planning to do so that I can make sure I get all the nutrients I need while removing so much. You girls are giving me so much inspiration, I’ll be looking through your archives to see what you did during January for ideas.

I know it’s been a long journey for you and a TON of hard work, but I want to thank you for sharing through all of the ups and downs. Hugs to you <3

purelytwins May 9, 2013 - 11:38 am

Let us know what we can do to help!

Sarena (The Non-Dairy Queen) May 9, 2013 - 11:35 am

Congratulations on being part of the campaign! So excited for you two! I’m glad you took some time for yourselves yesterday too! I hope it was a good change for you! xoxo

Calista May 9, 2013 - 12:56 pm

I have been looking at buying some yoga dvds and I’m so glad you post pictures of the poses you do with Tara Stiles’s dvds. I think they might be a little advanced, but I can work up to it! I am really looking forward to relaxing, especially my hamstrings!

Keep up the good work – you both are an inspiration to me and many others!

Jojo May 9, 2013 - 1:22 pm

Good luck with the campaign! You guys have a great team goal 😀

purelytwins May 9, 2013 - 4:36 pm

thank you Jojo!

lindsay May 9, 2013 - 3:03 pm

Love your goal! is PERFECTLY PURELY FIT! Can’t wait to follow you lovely ladies. Oh and see you soon!

purelytwins May 9, 2013 - 4:36 pm

Annette@FitnessPerks May 9, 2013 - 3:28 pm

Love the campaign! SO so cool!!!

Taylor @ Liftingrevolution.com May 9, 2013 - 9:14 pm

You ladies are looking fabulous! I have got to get on the plank bandwagon.

I am loving the sauerkraut, we eat it regularly in our house on top of everything. I love the crunch it gives!

I’m excited for the #whatsbeautiful campaign, such a great concept!

Katie May 9, 2013 - 10:26 pm

I love your goal, it fits you guys so well! <3

Sara @ Nourish and Flourish May 10, 2013 - 1:41 am

I LOVE the concept behind the team you created! After I’m finished here, I’ll be clicking over to join–looking forward to participating in this with you ladies! <3

Your meals all look wonderful, especially the kale, eggs, and blueberries breakfast. Yum! <3 xoxo

Deanna@healthyleanfit May 10, 2013 - 9:25 pm

I love the mission of your team! I’ll go join now!

purelytwins May 10, 2013 - 9:43 pm

thanks girl!!

Bee May 11, 2013 - 8:36 pm

What are your macros now and how do u feel with the new tweaking?

purelytwins May 12, 2013 - 12:28 pm

we are still figuring out our macros, we wanted to experiment before sharing on the blog.