support…love…thank you

purelyworkout-logo

plankslori

Yesterday was a busy day for us but we managed to do some #plankworkout to get the body moving.  BTW make sure to check out our new purely fit life workout for you! It’s a full body #plank style workout.

Also we did horrible with keeping up with taking pics of our eats. We did not have much in the house until we finally went to the store so we just ate whatever we could find or whip up in the kitchen.

Kinda of an odd day of eats for us but here are some highlights that we remembered to take a picture.

eats-logo

runny-eggs

We had a morning green juice followed by this bowl of yumminess… two whole eggs with sauteed greens and red cabbage. With some coconut oil.

breadproteinsnack

Later we snacked on some perfect fit protein along with some kale hemp flatbread.

burgerdinner

Another eat highlight for us was our dinner. Buffalo burger topped with avocado with sautéed swiss chard and arugula, spiralized yellow summer squash and steamed turnips. All topped with some olive oil. So good!

We will do better today with remembering to snap pics of our eats 😉

Both of us are still doing fine. Just trying to figuring out our eats to help with our skin issues and bowel movements. We will share more on that soon.

cuteline3-01

Now to the part that always brings a HUGE smile to our faces! Seeing YOU guys sharing the PURELY love!

We wanted to take a moment today to say thank you!

We share blog shout outs here and there, but we got a little behind so we are dedicating this post to all of you…

purelytwins food lovin

Such love for broccoli breadsticks, protein english muffins, baked donuts, skinny hot cocoa, chocolate creamcake,  blondie chocolate chip bars kale quiche and so much more!

APril 2 shout outs

purelyfitlife workout

Glad everyone is loving the 100 burpee challenge and  strong sexy arm routine. Together we will get toned arms. Keep working hard!!

more purelytwins food love

Seeing YOU guys loving our recipes means so much to us!!! We LOVE YOU GUYS!

We will continue to share here on purelytwins because of all of you.

Seriously we love being able to connect, help, inspire, and fill your bellies!

Twins question:  Did anyone fall for any April Fools jokes?

till next time,

purelytwins

K April 2, 2013 - 9:48 am

Will either of you be with Raw Threads at the Shamrock Shuffle Health & Fitness Expo in Chicago later this week? I know Raw Threads was at the Expo last year but not sure if they will be this year. Would love to meet you guys in person!

purelytwins April 2, 2013 - 7:22 pm

unfortunately we will not be going to that event.

Mandie April 2, 2013 - 10:07 am

10 minute of hip opening yoga done! 5 minute plank workout done! New plank workout done! Quick weights done! Now on to making your vegan protein homemade english muffins in the microwave!!!! Thanks girls for getting me in shape! 🙂

purelytwins April 2, 2013 - 7:22 pm

wahoo Mandie!! HUGS

Christa @ Edible Balance April 2, 2013 - 11:07 am

I actually didn’t see any April Fools jokes, so nope, I didn’t fall for any!
Thank you both for being such an inspiration both in fitness and in what you are doing to take control of your health. Although I may not be doing the same things you are, it helps to see that you aren’t giving up! I’m finally getting some grocery shopping done tonight, so I’m excited to get ingredients for english muffins!

Michaela April 2, 2013 - 12:57 pm

Love you girls, and thank you so much for your great works

Elisabeth April 2, 2013 - 7:04 pm

My mom played a really good April Fool’s joke on me. She is really goofy and can be quite ridiculous, so her joke was totally believable. She’s always wanted a mini pig, so she said that she had picked out a teacup pig online and that it was going to be delivered from a local farm to our house on Friday. We already have a dog, who is quite a handful, so I totally started freaking out and told her how awful she was to do that, etc. In other words, I totally fell for it!! It doesn’t sound as good online as it did in person, but I got a kick out of it!

Miz April 3, 2013 - 8:04 am

I love love love your community.

purelytwins April 3, 2013 - 8:36 am

🙂

Kim April 3, 2013 - 8:21 am

I’m loving you girls! I just found your blog a few days ago and I’m getting so many ideas to help my skin and fitness.

purelytwins April 3, 2013 - 8:36 am

thank you Kim!! we are sooo happy you found us 🙂