your inner goddness

purelyworkout-logo

toneitup-goddness

Did Tone It Up girls  goddness workout with 5 minute plankworkout as a warm-up.

Remember we all have that inner goddness and beauty even when others do not always see it. As long as YOU see it and believe it – that is all that matters!

tone it up goodness workout

We are all goddesses!

cuteline3-01

eats-logo

Lori:

juiceingredients

The usually green juice ingredients.

medrinkingjuice

Loving my green juices. I feel so alive when drinking them. Bringing out my inner goddness.

eggsrunny

Runny yolks bringing out my inner goddess. Along with sweet potatoes, some left over juice pulp, hemp seeds, coconut oil and greens.

gingerkombucha

Sipped on my favorite cocktail… kombucha. Also makes me feel beautiful inside and out.

hempmuffincashews

Something else lately that makes me feel good – protein english muffin. I enjoyed it with an egg and some cashews. Random yes. Quite yummy though.

randomsnack

Enjoyed a random snack of turnips and pulp crackers.

mahiavocadobroccoli

Goddness dinner 😉  Lots of green. Pan sautéed mahi mahi, steam rutabaga and broccoli, with mache lettuce and sautéed swiss chard. Served with half avocado.

Michelle:

juice

Post workout meal – fresh vegetable juice.

banana and coffee

Still enjoying my coffee and banana combo.

egg yolk hemp seed salad

Next up was a nice big plate of lettuce greens with some leftover juice pulp, eggs, runny yolk, nutritional yeast, hemp seeds and coconut oil.

ginger kombucha

No hot cocoa but ginger kombucha instead…a goddness afternoon cocktail 🙂

chocolate hemp english muffin egg sandwich

chocolate hemp egg muffin

Chocolate hemp egg english muffin sandwich –> these will never get old.

tahini brussel sprouts

TAHINI!!!

I decided I wanted to try tahini. I enjoyed 2 tbsp over 1/2 cup brussel sprouts.

SO GOOD!! I sure have missed tahini. It has been months since I have enjoyed my tahini. I love it just as much as avocado. Tahini is a plant-based fat source that truly satisfies me.

Seemed fine after eating, so hopefully my body will be okay with it in small amounts here and there.

grass-fed beef salad

Dinner was cooked zucchini and mushrooms with lettuce and grass-fed burger.

yogurt bee pollen

Goat yogurt that I mix in an additional probiotic, l-glutamine, gelatin, and last night had it with some bee pollen.

I get so excited for dessert now as I have been really liking ending my day with a good dose of probiotics!

The right way for MY inner goddness to end the night.

cuteline3-01

beautysoul

We all have that inner goddness. That inner warrior in us all. You might have to sometimes dig a little deeper to find it. Beauty is not always seen on the surface but if you look deeper you will see true beauty.

Inner-beauty

Beauty is so much more. There is beauty all around us… if we just stop and take a look.

spendlife

Remember to live your life the way you want to live it. Stop trying to feel like you have to impress others. Do your own thing and be proud.

We are not perfect. Far from it actually. But we strive each day to find and discover our inner goddness! We say to ourselves every day – that we are beautiful, that we are just the way WE are supposed to be.

Twins question: What is your inner goddness telling you? How do you define your inner goddness? What do you to bring out your inner goddess?

Taylor @ Liftingrevolution March 28, 2013 - 10:39 am

Great message! ANd delicious looking food. I have been adding nutritional yeast to everything! And my Friday “treat” is a big bottle of Kombucha! I always say it helps for my long runs that take place Saturday mornings. Have a great day!

Meg @ A Dash of Meg March 28, 2013 - 10:42 am

Beautiful post! I truly love it! Right now, I’m trying to listen for hard to my inner goddess. Honestly, it’s telling me a bunch of things right now about so many different areas of my life. I’m doing my best to listen, too 🙂

P.s. those chocolate egg muffins! AHHHH I NEED TO DO THAT!

McKel | Nutrition Stripped March 28, 2013 - 10:42 am

There is one thing I love more than eggs and nutritional yeast… topping it with hemp seeds! Our lunches look very similar haha. Yoga= inner goddess awakening for me 😉

Natalie @ FreshLifeFindings March 28, 2013 - 10:46 am

Man, you guys eat such amazing food all the time! I love to just drool over your food pics. I’m definitely inspired to fuel my inner goddess with more greens and veggies this week! 🙂

Liz @ I Heart Vegetables March 28, 2013 - 11:39 am

You girls look amazing! That juice is really making you glow! (Or maybe that’s your inner beauty shining through 🙂 Maybe both?)

Hope you have an amazing rest of the week!

purelytwins March 28, 2013 - 2:52 pm

Liz 🙂

misa March 28, 2013 - 12:02 pm

I always listen to my body and right now nourish my body my inner goddess with high vitamin butter oil from nutraproinl. Have you tried it gilrs? I love it love it so much, it is so different from green pasture butter oil. It is very yellow in colour sweet in taste so when you like ghee you will love this one. My little girl did not want to eat the other brand but this one she asking for more and more spoon. I tis really good just from the bottle highly recommend for vitamin K2 A,D,CLA

purelytwins March 28, 2013 - 1:11 pm

Misa sounds like something we would love! we will have to look it up and see where we can get it. thanks!

Misa March 28, 2013 - 1:20 pm

you can order it directly from nutraproinl they have great service and send me to europe or from amazon. You will be surprise how yellow it is, very deep yellow colour, It taste sweeter than ghee so it can be use in sweet meals too. I use it in salad soup egg, in anywhere

purelytwins March 28, 2013 - 2:53 pm

Misa we ordered 😉 thank you! we are excited

the delicate place March 28, 2013 - 4:19 pm

oh gosh do i love tahini! i need to buy some!

Melissa C March 28, 2013 - 8:04 pm

Fantastic post ladies!!! How much juice do you get from all of those veggies? Your juice looks amazing!

purelytwins March 28, 2013 - 10:36 pm

Melissa it varies but normally 12-15 oz

Deanna@healthyleanfit March 29, 2013 - 9:12 am

Yes…inner goddess, inner warrior…..whatever you want to call it! We have to do what feels right! When I follow my intuition it is empowering and makes me feel like a goddess, warrior….! Practicing yoga and praying helps with all of this as well!!!