sparked our interest this week

sparked-interest-01

6 interest from us:

sparks-coffee-time

Enjoying starbucks coffee while running errands.

jax-sparked interest posts

Seeing Jax curl up on the chair to sleep… silly dog.

cafecielo-coffee

Enjoying one of our favorite Starbucks coffee – Casi Cielo.

twins-fitness-together

Being together again to create workouts and inspire people to get moving 🙂

outside-wine-tasting copy

Sitting outside enjoying a lovely bottle of wine with a close friend.

terri-with-twins copy

Chatting for hours with our dear friend Teri at a local wintery in our area.

Elisabeth March 24, 2013 - 3:35 pm

For me, this was a week of trying new things. I made a vegan version of some of your broccoli breadsticks, and they turned out phenomenally! Also, I made some sweet potato guacamole inspired by you, and it was awesome. Plus, I did a couple of new workouts. I am loving your purely fit life arm workout and the five minute plank that you recommend for warm-up. I did a couple of P90X DVDs, too, to mix things up, and after doing your plank workouts for a couple of months now, I was kickin’ booty on them! Thanks, girls!

purelytwins March 24, 2013 - 3:42 pm

so happy to hear this Elisabeth!!! yay!! keep it up!

Teri [a foodie stays fit] March 24, 2013 - 6:02 pm

yesterday really was such a wonderful day! you guys are such great friends to me and we WILL follow through on our plans to see each other/chat more often! xo

purelytwins March 24, 2013 - 8:14 pm

yes!!!! love ya girl!! HUGS

Joy March 24, 2013 - 6:11 pm

Ooh zucchini brownies! Must make! But really the next thing I’m making is one of your English muffins

purelytwins March 24, 2013 - 8:14 pm

🙂

Meg @ A Dash of Meg March 24, 2013 - 7:30 pm

can you say ABS or ARM MUSCLES!? WOWZA

or just muscles in general??? 😉 looking amazing! sorry I haven’t been commenting much, sisters. Know I love you though! You both are so inspiring to me!! <3

thanks for the link up and looking forward to posts this week! love you both and your smiles are RADIANT

purelytwins March 24, 2013 - 8:11 pm

aww thanks girl!!! you are very inspiring for us too!
love ya
HUGS

Christie March 24, 2013 - 8:19 pm

Ooh I just wanted to say that you guys looks goregous in the pic of u drinking ur Starbucks 🙂 Ur skin is looking much better, your hair looks great out and it looks super healthy. U guys are glowing!! And then I read the rest of the post and I love it all! Awesome! Thanks so much for putting everything amazing into one big post!! Much love and gut healing 🙂 xx

Katie @ Talk Less, Say More March 24, 2013 - 8:48 pm

Thanks for including me!! 🙂

purelytwins March 24, 2013 - 8:52 pm

yep it was a great video, so thank you

Deanna@healthyleanfit March 25, 2013 - 8:59 am

I was thinking the same thing as Meg! You irks just look amazing!! So proud of you! Such an inspiration in so many ways!

purelytwins March 25, 2013 - 9:26 am

thanks Deanna HUGS

Lisa March 25, 2013 - 9:16 am

This may be a silly request but could you show how you make your coffee? I have a french press that goes unused because it never comes out right.

purelytwins March 25, 2013 - 9:26 am

not a silly question, in fact a great one! yes we can do that – thanks for the idea 🙂

Brooke March 25, 2013 - 10:22 am

Yes, Casi Cielo is absolutely the best coffee! I tend to stock up on it before it disappears for another year :(. I can only find it at the Starbucks in grocery stores now. So good 🙂

sara March 25, 2013 - 10:30 am

IYes! Definite improvements from both of you and glowing! I madw the english muffin with navita natural hemp….little grainier but so tasty. I do love coffee and go back and forth of whether i shpuld take it out….there is so much controversy over it destroying your gut and adrenal glands….or if it is not that serious. Cafe cieli is the best though!!!!