having fun in the kitchen

purelyworkout-logo

planking

Did some planking yesterday.

twins-workout

We have been working hard in creating new and fun workouts for our youtube channel and personal clients.

eats-logo

Our recap:

juices

First up was fresh green juice.

making-eggs

Later we enjoyed 3 eggs with zucchini, mache lettuce and coconut oil. And of course enjoyed some lovely runny yolks.

snacks-coconutoil

Lori’s random snack was brussel sprouts, cashews and coconut oil.

kefir

Michelle’s random snack – goat kefir with coconut oil.

regular-englishmuffin

Later we whipped up some protein english muffins to make lovely egg sandwichs. Plus, we practiced doing a video of us making our single serving english muffins. We probably will re-do the video one more time, as the lighting was not the greatest.

carob-husk-muffin

Also, we had a little fun in the kitchen with making new single serving protein english muffin recipes. One was a success.

carobhempmufin

And one was unsuccessful. A tad too delicate and crumbly.

meet-maxwell

We played around with our Maxwell — enjoying our Jawbone Up bands. More on that at a later date as we are still playing around with it.

moredinnerplate

Dinner was sautéed kale, avocado, steamed turnips, coconut oil and salmon.

mint-brownie

Late dessert was some chocolate chip mint protein fudge brownies! Perfect!!

Go out and make today a great day! Finish projects or tasks that you did not get to finish yesterday! Today is a new day to be productive 🙂

Twins Question: Do you like writing out your to-do lists? How do you keep track of all your projects or things to do?  Are you a person that labels everything?

We write everything down. We are visual people so seeing our lists of things to do really helps keep us on track. We are starting to get in the habit of labeling everything. It really helps seeing things better.

til next time,

purelytwins

Sarena (The Non-Dairy Queen) March 19, 2013 - 11:00 am

I have about 20 different projects going on right now and I’m making lists everywhere! Tony makes fun of me because I’m a paper and pencil gal and he’s more digital. I am kind of weird in that I like to actually mark things off the list to see they are getting accomplished.

purelytwins March 19, 2013 - 4:27 pm

we are the same 🙂
HUGS
good luck with all your projects!!

Kelly March 19, 2013 - 1:59 pm

Ur food look so good. How’s the digestion been?

Can’t wait to see the new recipe for the English muffins 🙂

For ur thin mint mini cakes, i cant use hemp bc i am allergic. Any success using other protein powders, like pumpkin seed protein?

purelytwins March 19, 2013 - 4:29 pm

never tried pumpkin seed protein, but think it should work

Kelly March 19, 2013 - 2:01 pm

Are u still doing gelatin and bone broths?

Any changes in supplements?

How much coconut oil do u do a day?

Sorry for the questions lol

purelytwins March 19, 2013 - 4:30 pm

no real changes in our supplements, and yes still having gelatin everyday, and bone broth a few times a week.
coconut oil amounts vary from 2-4 tbsp.

Deanna@healthyleanfit March 20, 2013 - 7:45 am

All your eats look delicious to me…random or “failed”. It’s how they taste, right??! I LOVE lists! It’s how I feel organized in my mind and can see my accomplishments!!!

zosia March 20, 2013 - 7:08 pm

do you make your own goat kefir?
if so…do you have a recipe?

purelytwins March 20, 2013 - 9:17 pm

no it is store bought, I hope one day here soon to get back into making my own kefir.