working and eating at disney’s princess expo

Sorry for the lack of post and activity from us, but we are slowly getting rested from this past weekend.

What a few days we have had here in Orlando working the Raw Threads booth at Disney Princess Half Marathon Expo. Here are some pictures highlighting our time:

Day 1 –

coffeeday1

dayoneoutfits

Warrior and Princess Belle ready to work!

day 1

day1snacks

We brought eggs, bacon, chocolate truffles, and sugar-free marshmallows to enjoy at the booth right before expo opened.

And each enjoyed salmon salad for dinner.

Day One was MADNESS! People everyone. It was crazy busy that we did not get to drink much water nor eat. But it was worth it as it was fun seeing and meeting some amazing, sweet (and not so sweet) people.

One thing from doing events like this is you get to see how there are still some nice people out there in the world. But you still get the ones that think the world revolves around them. But for every sweet soul makes it all worth it!

Everyone that came by the expo we cannot THANK YOU enough for your support and patience! xoxo

Moving on to Day 2 –

coffee and marshmallows

coffeewarrior

Coffee and mint marshmallows to start the day! Plus enjoyed eggs (and chocolate truffles) as we walked out the door.

day2outfits

Princess Rose and Warrior Princess!

We love our CEP compression socks. They save our legs from standing all day!

day 2 booth

Day two was just as crazy as day 1. We could not believe how many people could fit into this expo!

As we were closing down and getting ready to pack up booth we finally got to eat some food – bananas and chocolate truffles!

dinnersat night

Finally got home around 9pm to enjoy a quick dinner – we each had a can of salmon, whole avocado, coconut oil, and dulse! Simple and yummy.

thin mints

And protein thin mints for dessert!

We will back later with more pictures and race recap!

THANK YOU again for anyone who came by the booth and supported Raw Threads!

Twins Question – How was your weekend? Do anything fun? See or meet anyone new? Did you watch the oscars?

Miz February 25, 2013 - 12:11 pm

I LOVE YOUR FAMILY.
the threads which are raw.
and YOUR FAMILY 🙂

purelytwins February 25, 2013 - 2:59 pm

we love you too!!! HUGS

Laura @ Mommy Run Fast February 25, 2013 - 1:30 pm

Looks like a really fun weekend! I’ve never been on the other side of a race like that… and I love that your brought along your homemade marshmallows. Yum!

purelytwins February 25, 2013 - 3:00 pm

thanks Laura, oh yes had to bring those hehe

lindsay February 25, 2013 - 1:48 pm

you gals are always prepared with such delicious snacks! and i love the raw threads and compression sox! TOO CUTE!!

purelytwins February 25, 2013 - 3:00 pm

thanks girl 😉

Heather @ Better With Veggies February 25, 2013 - 2:39 pm

I loved this past weekend – especially after 12 days straight of work I needed a break. We spent the weekend in the mountains with lots of food, friends, and snowboarding. Perfect!

purelytwins February 25, 2013 - 3:00 pm

sounds perfect Heather!!

Erica February 25, 2013 - 2:40 pm

Congrats on the whole weekend! You two are amazing! The clothes are adorable…I keep saying I”m going to pick up some compression socks.

purelytwins February 25, 2013 - 3:01 pm

thanks Erica 🙂
yes you will love compression socks!!!

Anna @ Your Healthy Place February 25, 2013 - 3:50 pm

I want to hang out at Disney with you guys, it looks so fun! I have been meaning to try out compression socks as I have one small varicose vein and don’t want to get more…but they always looked so unappealing. Yours look so cute though! Where do you get them?

Lisa February 25, 2013 - 3:53 pm

Sounds like it was a pretty exciting weekend!
I love that you guys are always so prepared with your eats – even when travelling! So important when you have health goals in mind!
You both look gorgeous!

purelytwins February 25, 2013 - 4:30 pm

thanks Lisa! we try to be prepared 🙂

Erin @ Girl Gone Veggie February 25, 2013 - 11:20 pm

This must have been amazing time! I want to run a Disney Princess half marathon one day!

Liz (formerly VeggieGirl) February 26, 2013 - 7:20 am

You guys did 100% awesomely in that race, if you ask me. I’m proud of you!! And kudos for getting through the crazy expo – I’m sorry that you encountered some rude people there 🙁 Wish I could’ve been there to show support in person!

purelytwins February 26, 2013 - 8:17 am

aww thanks girl!! love ya 🙂

Kyra February 26, 2013 - 3:22 pm

U gals have the most gorgeous hair! Have u noticed a difference in ur hair since changing ur diet?

Also, this may seem like a dumb question, but what kind of water Dobu drink? I’ve noticed a correlation between my symptoms and the type of water i consume. Distilled makes me feel very fatigued and anxious…. Spring water makes me feel energized and more balanced

purelytwins February 26, 2013 - 4:36 pm

thanks Kyra! we feel our hair is the same as it always has been, no major difference really.
we notice a difference in water too, we wish we could have more natural spring water more often, right now we try to drink filtered water.

TWINS RUN (@TwinsRun) February 26, 2013 - 4:57 pm

Sorry we missed you at the Expo! We ran into so many twins, mothers of twins and fans of twins this weekend! Added bonus, we won the sister/sister team competition! 🙂

Carissa @fit2flex February 27, 2013 - 10:07 pm

How did I just not put together that you two are the “purely twins”! OMG! I am so blonde. I love your recipes! haha! Hope you’re recovered from a hectic weekend! See ya soon!