1. Favorite Christmas Album/CD/Song?
We actually have three: Sarah McLachlan Wintersong, Mariah Carey Christmas, and Tran Siberian Orchestra. And this year we got a new one – Susan Boyle The Gift! Love it!
2. Run on Christmas morning or take the day off?
No running for us. We usually do some other sort of workout like walk, tennis or interval style workout (as kids we probably swam). Or even sometimes Christmas has been our day off from workouts.
3. What do you usually eat on Christmas morning?
4. Favorite holiday or Christmas tradition?
Making Santa cookies, and then leaving a plate for him with some milk. And pray that the dog doesn’t eat them.
5. Real tree, fake tree or no tree?
We grew up with a fake tree, but the past few years we get a real tree. Now we have two trees, one fake and one real.
6. Christmas pajamas… yay or nay?
When we were younger we did have some type of Christmas PJ to wear, nowadays we do not really have many Christmas themed clothes.
7. Where do you spend the holidays?
Growing up always our parents house. Everyone in our family would come over.
Although for the past 10 years, Lori rotates from Gary’s parents house and home in Florida.
8. Food that you always have during the holiday season? Favorite Christmas food/treat?
Pumpkin Pie of course.
Although this year thinking peppermint cream cake might win!
9. Open presents all at once or take turns?
We try out best to take turns so everyone can see what each person got, but does not always go as smoothly.
10. Favorite Christmas(ish) movie?
This is hard as we like so many but guess going with what current movie we love is ELF!
One thing is for sure – we love this time of year!!
It’s so much fun to play with Christmas toys and be around family….no matter our age. We adore it.
Love the food. Love the music. Love the drinks. Love the toys.
Hope you enjoyed our little Christmas survey as we had seem other blog friends do one and that it was something fun to share!
Pick any of the above questions and share below in the comments 🙂