are you ready?

In the mean time enjoy some more raw desserts that will make your mouth water…

Pink heart cookie sandwiches

Triple chocolate cream cake

Strawberry lime cake

Chocolate covered pumpkin fudge cups

Mini coconut lime cream cake

Chocolate pistachio cake

Mini tripled layered protein brownie cakes

Chocolate mint avocado layered cake

Laury December 12, 2012 - 11:10 pm

Um…ready….yes! These are all so beautiful! Planning my menu. Some PT treats will be on the list!

Megan @ Allergy Free Alaska December 12, 2012 - 11:18 pm

You ladies are so talented! I love your pictures… my mouth is watering!
Hugs,
Megan

Liz (formerly VeggieGirl) December 13, 2012 - 6:50 am

My jaw dropped at the sight of that cheesecake. I am SO ready!

Meg December 13, 2012 - 7:30 am

That raw cake looks BEAUTIFUL. Almost like a little festive candy cane. On another note, I made a double batch of your mint macaroons and they were a huge hit. So much so that I’ve decided to give them away as christmas gifts. Thanks for all the great recipes.

purelytwins December 13, 2012 - 10:14 am

Awesome Meg!!!

Danielle @ Clean Food Creative Fitness December 13, 2012 - 8:38 am

Such a tease! Can’t wait for the recipe!

Lauren December 13, 2012 - 9:04 am

Pink AND sparkly! Love it!!! Could of made this for A’s bday! 😉

Shalini December 13, 2012 - 9:36 am

I made your triple chocolate cream cake last weekend and I can’t keep my face out of it! I have to keep reminding myself that I don’t need to feel guilty for eating it. Thanks for a great dessert recipe that’s easy on the waistline! 🙂

purelytwins December 13, 2012 - 10:14 am

Awesome Shallini!! love that recipe too

Caity @ Moi Contre La Vie December 13, 2012 - 9:48 am

This is the cutest thing ever! My cousin is coming over for brunch and she’s six months pregnant w/ a little girl and craving desserts… Guess what I’m going to make her? <3

Brittany @ GOtheXtraMile December 13, 2012 - 11:22 am

This looks UNREAL! And it’s my favorite color 😀

Heather @ Sweetly Raw December 13, 2012 - 11:43 am

This is SO pretty with the sparkles!!!! So are all the other desserts but pink always grabs my attention.
Which if your cookies would you recommend for the holidays to bring to a party?

Joanna @ Running Places December 13, 2012 - 11:52 am

Squeeee @ the pinkness of this. Can’t wait!

Kris | iheartwellness.com December 13, 2012 - 12:20 pm

Oooo am I EVER ready!! This looks delish!!! You gals are so creative in the kitchen, thank you for making my mouth water this a.m. 🙂

xxoo

Sarah December 13, 2012 - 8:42 pm

That is such a tease!! It looks delicious…and gorgeous! Your pictures are always so beautiful! I can’t wait for this one tomorrow!! 🙂

pink sprinkles peppermint cream cake heaven | purelytwins September 7, 2014 - 7:46 pm

[…] This cake is AMAZING! We are beyond thrilled to finally share it with […]