bust our butts

Happy Saturday friends!!
Thank you, thank you, thank you! Seriously we are so thrilled to see everyone loving our e-cookbook! Thanks to those that had a few issues with downloads, hopefully all the issues have been sorted out. Thanks for your patience.

This past week we busted our butts off with our workouts. We even went for a run mid-week for something a little different. Both of us have been working hard to reach our fitness goals, and with each workout we get one step closer. We both have our trouble areas that we try our best to focus on a little more. This past weeks workouts were fun and we pushed hard with each one. Making each day count!

Lori wearing one of her favorite workout shorts from raw threads while busted her butt planking it out.

Both of us busted our butts with a quick 15 minute run. Did a mix of running sprints with a jog.

Lori sporting one of our new favorite sports bras from handful bra. We have been wearing this bra for a few weeks now and absolutely love it! So flattering for girls with small chest like us!

Monday- 12 minute #plankworkout

Tuesday- Tone it up leg workout

Wednesday – 15 minute run

Thursday – 5 minute plankworkout with pull-ups on equalizer and  Zwow #45

Friday- Steve Ross yoga (did about 20 minutes)

Saturday- plank-a-thon from LiveStrong Woman -with Blogilates

Sunday- day off

Keep up the great #plankworkouts everyone!!

Wishing everyone a wonderful Saturday! And everyone that is waiting for our cookbook to be on other platforms and printed we will keep you posted! Thanks again for the love and support!

Gillian December 8, 2012 - 10:01 am

You ladies are such #fitspiration!!!

With the adrenal fatigue I’m just walking right now, but I can’t wait to start planking and getting inspired by your workouts again 🙂

Meg December 9, 2012 - 8:07 am

I’m so inspired that you girls can achieve the beautiful bodies (and minds) you have by doing such short and compact workouts. I feel like I grind away for a hour or more a day doing cardio and weight bearing exercise (body rock/TRX). Did you ever feel like you had to run or do cardio every day to stay svelte? If so, it would be lovely to hear how you “gave it up”. I know it’s terrible for the adrenals and hormone balance.

purelytwins December 10, 2012 - 8:03 am

thanks Meg you are so sweet. we never really felt like we had to do cardio while doing these workouts as we felt those workouts were intense enough that cardio was not really needed, hope that makes sense. we actually were happy we did not have to really do much cardio anymore since with doing more short and effective workouts our bodies changed better and faster than ever before 🙂 so by seeing such great results we did not feel cardio was really worth it anymore. it was hard mentally to get over, but we did, just knowing the workouts we do are changing our bodies was all that we needed to know that we were doing enough

Meg December 15, 2012 - 6:09 am

Thanks for sharing your experience! You’re right, it is hard mentally to get over. I wish I had a twin to share the experience with 🙂

emma green December 9, 2012 - 5:27 pm

Looking great girlies! I feel like I’m starting from scratch since I had Leo……it feels horrible!!! I’ll keep working at getting my abs back by doing your plank workouts! Thanks girls!

purelytwins December 10, 2012 - 8:03 am

you will get back girl! xoxo

Miz December 10, 2012 - 5:44 am

I really do wear my handful with everything.
dresses included 🙂
lovelovelove.
(unpaid love 🙂

purelytwins December 10, 2012 - 8:04 am

we are thinking of doing just that with our handful bra, love them so much! we need to get more 🙂 xoxo