peppermint coconut chocolate dipped snowflakes

It is that time of year where lots of holiday parties are being planned out.

Not sure what to bring?

Looking for a quick, easy yet beautiful and healthy dessert to bring to a holiday party this season?

We have the perfect recipe for you over at Cara’s Cravings for Clean Eating Cocktail Party recipes.

Check out our chocolate dipped peppermint coconut snowflakes recipe.

Promise you will be glad you did as they are easy, tasty, healthy, pretty to look at, and holiday inspired 😉  Everyone in our family gobbled them up and we know your holiday guest will too!

Make sure you check out all the other amazing clean eating cocktail party recipes!!

Glad to hear people are still loving our protein thin mints and pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, as well as enjoying new recipe combos! And we are happy to hear you all liked our tahini recipe ideas!

And thanks Jessica for letting us know that our coconut flour chocolate chip cookies works with garbanzo bean flour.

Purelytwins

Liz @ IHeartVegetables November 29, 2012 - 11:11 am

Yummmm!!! Those look so good! And the perfect way to indulge without derailing healthy eating!

the delicate place November 29, 2012 - 11:38 am

oh my goodness. this is prob the most incredible looking thing for the holidays to me! it’s perfect, peppermint, coconut & chocolate! def making these! super easy! i love what your girls put forward but i often don’t make the recipes because of the time/labor/$$ ingredients involved sometimes. i would totally buy it if you made it lol but yeah..these little snowflake bites fit into my busy schedule quite nicely!

purelytwins November 29, 2012 - 4:19 pm

xoxo hope you enjoy them!

Caity @ Moi Contre La Vie November 29, 2012 - 11:46 am

These look divine! Totally going to be the death of me, I can already tell… 🙂

Mariel November 29, 2012 - 12:21 pm

wow those look so beautiful!! OH and gotta love being featured! Those cookies are so good

lindsay November 29, 2012 - 1:22 pm

oh gosh, these look good! I might eat them all before i give them away. Or james would. That’s his fav flavor!

Cara November 29, 2012 - 1:59 pm

Thank you ladies so much for this delish contribution – peppermint and chocolate is one of my favorite things too!

purelytwins November 29, 2012 - 4:21 pm

Cara thanks for letting us share it!!

Laury November 29, 2012 - 5:39 pm

These are SO beautiful girls! Looks and sounds amazing!!! Ella and I enjoyed thin mints last night. We can’t wait to try these!

When you get a minute can you email me about where I can find that code to place my recipes on the sidebar? I messaged a while back, not sure you got it. Thanks <3

purelytwins November 29, 2012 - 6:14 pm

Laury oh no we never got the email. But yes we will!

Carolyn November 29, 2012 - 5:55 pm

Oh my….cannot wait to make these! Thank you!!!!

Sarena (The Non-Dairy Queen) November 29, 2012 - 5:57 pm

These look perfect ladies!

Liz (formerly VeggieGirl) November 30, 2012 - 7:17 am

OOH OOH OOH these sound/look awesome!

Heather @ Sweetly Raw November 30, 2012 - 2:52 pm

These cookies look fantastic! Love peppermint, esp during the holidays.

jodye November 30, 2012 - 11:27 pm

These “snowflakes” sound like the perfect winter time pick-me-up. I haven’t delved into the chocolate mint yet this season, but these treats look like the perfect place to start!

emma green December 1, 2012 - 8:47 am

yum! i’m so excited to make some of your goodies for the fam to try over christmas 🙂

Crysta December 16, 2012 - 7:03 pm

I made these today and they seemed kind of oily…I melted the coconut oil and then measured out 1/4 cup. Did you mean you measured 1/4 cup solid and then melted the 1/4 cup? They tasted yummy, just seemed like too much oil.