remember the little things

Hello friends,

Today we wanted to slow down some to remember the little things in life that sometimes get over looked.

With the world today it can be hard to just sit still. To just stop and really embrace life and all that we get to experience here on Earth.

We are no different. We sometimes just go through the motions and forget to stop to reflect on life. To think about life experiences. To remember big moments that have changed our surroundings forever.

Do you remember what you were doing 11 years ago this day? What about 1 year ago today?

We do.

Do you ever feel like you forget to remember the little things in life?

This morning very ripe figs, along with my organic black coffee were thoroughly enjoyed. I sat there eating my figs and thinking about life.

About how things have changed over the years… yet I still remember what happened 11 years ago.

I remembered how I this little guy brings so much joy into my life.

I remembered how much I enjoy finding new things that inspire me in some way. Like these two girls.

We hope you all slow down and enjoy the small things!

Enjoy life right now.

Laugh. Love. Dance. Smile. Be happy.

love

the twins

kim@hungryhealthygirl September 11, 2012 - 9:44 am

Always a good reminder! Sometimes in this busy world it is hard to just sit and enjoy, but also very important to do. I remember this entire day 11 years ago, so clearly; almost like it was yesterday.

purelytwins September 11, 2012 - 10:53 am

same here, we remember it all so well

Ashley @ Sweat for Sweets September 11, 2012 - 9:47 am

Love this post!

purelytwins September 11, 2012 - 10:53 am

Brittany @ GOtheXtraMile September 11, 2012 - 11:20 am

Wonderful post. It’s always great to remember the little things:)

purelytwins September 11, 2012 - 12:44 pm

it is thanks 😉

the delicate place September 11, 2012 - 11:21 am

love this post. things have changed so much and yet so little for me in terms of knowing what i want out of my life. 11 years ago, i was starting my freshman year at liberty university (i only lasted a semester before i transferred out…it was NOT what i was expecting and a touch too strict for me).

purelytwins September 11, 2012 - 12:45 pm

I know same here, we were freshmen in college too 11 years ago, hard to believe all that Michelle and I have been through over the years, still unknown of what is going to become our future

Kris | iheartwellness.com September 11, 2012 - 11:27 am

I love this post 🙂 I’m so grateful for all the little things in my life, the ones that make my heart full or even hurt because I learn and love from them all! Thank you ladies!!

xxoo

purelytwins September 11, 2012 - 12:45 pm

xoxox

natalie@thesweetslife September 11, 2012 - 12:04 pm

thanks for the reminder to slow down and take it all in 🙂

purelytwins September 11, 2012 - 12:44 pm

we always needs this reminder

Chelsea September 11, 2012 - 12:34 pm

Thank you….I needed that encouragement today. Thanks for the sweet words and reminder. 🙂

purelytwins September 11, 2012 - 12:44 pm

your welcome hugs

lindsay September 11, 2012 - 12:40 pm

you are so right. The time we spend worrying just brings more anxiety. It’s time to slow down and savor our blessings.

purelytwins September 11, 2012 - 12:43 pm