yoga chat with the twins

We filmed our chat today!

Enjoy

We did 30 minutes of this yoga video.

It was wonderful to finally do some yoga again! We know we say it over and over again that we are trying to get back into yoga…well today we did. Step one! Now we are making a small goal of doing yoga once a week.

Do you struggle with incorporating yoga into your workout schedule?

Yoga is something we do enjoy. So we are excited to try it again.

Travisli August 21, 2012 - 5:15 pm

I’m trying to incorporate yoga back into my schedule as well! I love yoga and the peace it provides — I will be attending my first Bikram yoga class this Saturday and I’m excited to see what that’s like. It’s been so long, though, I am sure I am anything but flexible 🙂

Michelle @ Eat Move Balance August 21, 2012 - 5:33 pm

Funny! I just published a post about me and yoga! 🙂

Miriam @ Bellaspire August 21, 2012 - 5:57 pm

My trick to doing yoga on a regular basis is to buy a package. For example, if you buy 10 classes and have 3 months to use them, you’re guaranteed to practice almost once a week!

purelytwins August 21, 2012 - 7:46 pm

Great tip Miriam

Taylor August 21, 2012 - 6:54 pm

I do struggle with getting yoga into a regular routine for me. I am a runner so it is hard for me to choose between running and yoga and I just don’t have time to do both everyday. I am recovering from a stress fracture right now though so I think it is the perfect time for me to switch to yoga for a little while while my foot heals 🙂 I’m excited for the change of pace too.

purelytwins August 21, 2012 - 7:47 pm

Taylor sending you healing vibes!

Heather @ Fit Mama Real Food August 22, 2012 - 1:10 am

I totally keep telling myself I want to do yoga again… I just need to do it! That first step’s always the toughest. Nice work girls!

chin August 22, 2012 - 1:20 am

Hi twins 🙂
I love Y O G A, for my brain health hehehe…
just for relaxation with my family

Heather @ Sweetly Raw August 22, 2012 - 12:16 pm

This is the one I posted on facebook. So glad you tried. I like her videos. For myself, I notice if I miss more than a few days of yoga – like my body craves it.

purelytwins August 22, 2012 - 12:52 pm

Heather we actually found out about this one from you!!! Thank you for sharing

purelytwins August 22, 2012 - 12:54 pm

yes thank you for posting it, we love finding new videos

lindsay August 22, 2012 - 1:11 pm

this makes me happy. YOga yoga yoga, welcome back!