Plank bridge workout for ABS

5 minute plank bridge workout to build a strong core.

A fun effective short workout for your core that you can do at home.

Follow along with us on youtube!!

Below is a new #plankworkout for your ABS. This one is a bit more advanced than our first two plank workout videos, so if you new to plank, work your way up to this.

Enjoy the workout. We do our whole workout with you! Even our bridge, pull ups, and pushups. So make sure watch till the end!

And we are wearing our Tone It Up tanks!

Other equipment used:

Gymboss Interval Timer

Get yourself an equalizer and save some money – use this code at checkout P2RTEQ20. We do have an affiliation with them, so if you purchase through our link Purely Twins gets a small percentage of your purchase at no extra cost to you. Thank you for you support in advance!!

more videos to come!

and we enjoyed this after our workout

we used perfect fit protein

so good!

If you want to  more great real time full length workouts. Workouts that won’t take hours out of your busy day yet will give you amazing results. Join our online training club to start your fitness journey.

See you in the next workout.

Lori (and Michelle)

If you’re new to Purely Twins join our tribe and get updates:

Pinterest – purelytwins

Instagram – @purelytwins and @purelytwinsfitness

Snapchat – loriandmichelle

Youtube – purelytwins and pure2rawtwins

Facebook – purelytwins

Please note that affiliate links may pop up on PT occasionally. When you click and purchase we receive a small percentage. This allows us to keep blogging! We greatly appreciate your support!

plankchallengeadblog

Michelle @ Eat Move Balance August 1, 2012 - 9:45 pm

Your fig protein mush looks, um, well . . . interesting. I’m guessing it was tasty?!? 🙂

Thanks for the video–I’m looking forward to seeing the upcoming vlogs, too! Can I ask why you’re not doing HIIT workouts–or limiting them to once a week? I’m guessing you talked about it on your blog, but I must have missed it.

purelytwins August 1, 2012 - 10:01 pm

Michelle yes we did a post about it here http://purelytwins.com/2012/06/29/my-game-plan-for-face/ It is for our hormones and missing periods, as well as adult acne

Michelle @ Eat Move Balance August 1, 2012 - 10:06 pm

Thanks. I just read it the older post–now I feel caught up. 😉

Wow–I hope things are starting to fall into place and you’re feeling better!

Elizabeth August 1, 2012 - 11:28 pm

That much looks fantastic. There just aren’t enough recipes that use figs and I never would have thought to combine it with a protein powder. looks delish!

Ksenija August 2, 2012 - 5:35 am

Have to check the videos out later (I am at work right now 😉 ) – but sounds like a fun challenge!

Nicole August 2, 2012 - 2:27 pm

love the video!

purelytwins August 2, 2012 - 2:46 pm

THanks Nicole

Lauren @ Part Time House Wife August 2, 2012 - 2:40 pm

I would love love love if you guys linked this up to Sweaty Saturdays! Every saturday I host a link party for anyone who wants to share a workout!

Paige @ Your Trainer Paige August 2, 2012 - 3:31 pm

Great video! Love the bridge addition 🙂

Lisa August 2, 2012 - 6:17 pm

Don’t know if I could Vlog everyday! The challenge does sound like fun though.
Love the video! I love bridges, so fun

Kibby August 2, 2012 - 6:31 pm

Loved the plank and bridge workout! I’ve been doing the 5 minute planks for a month now daily (almost daily) and can really tell a difference in strength and body shape. It delivers results FAST! Could you turn the music down just a bit? It was difficult to hear and understand you at times. Otherwise, can’t wait to see what you have out each day! Thanks for the inspiration! XO

carrie August 2, 2012 - 7:21 pm

i am now addicted to protein mush w/ fruit. all thanks to you ladies! i use sunwarrior vanilla. i kinda want it for every meal some days!

purelytwins August 2, 2012 - 8:02 pm

Carrie hehe awesome 🙂 we love it so much too!

Tamara August 4, 2012 - 7:47 pm

Woot, woot! Joining in the VEDA challenge with you. Didn’t realize there was a #fitVEDA hashtag, so I’ll be adding that to today’s!