asheville weekend highlight

Hello luvs,

We are so happy that we got to hang with two amazing ladies on Saturday.

Lindsay – twin – Lindsay – twin

We have been blog friends for some time now, and we were beyond thrilled to finally meet these two ladies in person. Seriously love these girls. Could talk with them for hours. We chatted about so many different things, it felt like we have known them forever 🙂

We have a lot in common:

FitFluential Ambassadors.

Foodies.

All love fitness.

Enjoy live music.

Love black coffee. – though the debate is still out which is better iced or hot, 3 hot >1 iced so looks like hot may just have won.

Love to help and inspire others.

Us with Lindsay!

Us with the birthday girl! Happy Birthday Lindsay!!!

It was a hot day but we enjoyed walking around and seeing Asheville.

Thanks again girls for letting us hang out with you this weekend. We had a blast hanging and chatting with you both this Saturday. Can’t wait till we can do it again!

It is always so fun for us to meet our blog friends. To be able to chat in person with someone you just love and click with. That you can just be you, and have a good time. That is what we love about blogging, being able to find and connect with others from all over that inspire us in some way or another. And these two girls  inspire us everyday!

And came across this great little street vendor while in Asheville that had great pictures with amazing and inspiring quotes, like this one “you become what you believe”. There were so many to pick from. Love finding little gems like this to get inspired.

What was your weekend highlight? Have you ever been to Asheville, NC before?

Lea July 29, 2012 - 4:43 pm

I love Asheville! It’s such a fun and funky city. I go to school in Boone so I try to make it there whenever I get a chance.

And I have to join the black hot coffee team!

purelytwins July 29, 2012 - 8:22 pm

yay for hot black coffee!

Heather @ For the Love of Kale July 29, 2012 - 4:59 pm

SO JEALOUS (in a good way, of course!) that you all got to hang out. It would have been such a treat to hang out with you ladies! You can make that 4 > 1 …hot, black coffee ROCKS my socks off. Those pictures are so beautiful! Would have loved to pick one up to hang in my room. So glad you enjoyed yourselves! xoxo

purelytwins July 29, 2012 - 8:23 pm

Heather it would have been awesome if you were there to hang out!! One day it will happen, and yay for hot black coffee!!

Meg July 29, 2012 - 5:03 pm

I am so happy for you girls 🙂 I know how much Lindsay C (birthday girl) was looking forward to seeing the three of you today!!!!! <3 You all look so happy and I can tell that you truly are such good friends. I love meeting those special friends through blogging. We all have so much in common, so blogging truly is an amazing way to meet amazing friends and make life long friendships!

Best part of my weekend was puppy sitting! My dog recently had to be put down, so I find extreme comfort when I spend time with other dogs and puppies. I am just loving this!

Have a great day girls

purelytwins July 29, 2012 - 8:24 pm

so true Meg, well said, and we were so excited to meet Lindsay too!! Sorry about your dog, but yes being around puppies can be very helpful! hugs

Kibby July 29, 2012 - 5:43 pm

I was there in Asheville, NC on Friday and Saturday for the Belle Chere festival! We came from Blue Ridge, GA (where we live) to visit some friends that were vacationing in Asheville for the week. We had a blast! Check out my post tomorrow (Monday) for I will have highlights and pictures about it. Did some lovely waterfalls hiking while there on Friday. It is an absolutely beautiful town and plan on going back sometime soon for longer duration. Great restaurants (Laughing Seed and Chai Pani) along with the French Broad Chocolate Lounge! Probably walked past you and didn’t know it.

purelytwins July 29, 2012 - 8:24 pm

how awesome is that, we probably did pass each other, small world 🙂 glad you had such a great time!

The Delicate Place (@misathemeb) July 29, 2012 - 6:40 pm

aww! cute pics of the meetup 🙂 i have never been to asheville..to be honest i have never spent any time in NC really. just drive throughs or layovers in airports! that needs to change 🙂

purelytwins July 29, 2012 - 8:25 pm

yes it does!

Brittany @ GOtheXtraMile July 29, 2012 - 6:43 pm

You all are so cute!!! Looks like such a fun time 😀

Lisa July 29, 2012 - 7:09 pm

SO jealous! Looks like you guys had a ton of fun!!
I’ve never been to Asheville before, it looks beautiful though.

lindsay July 29, 2012 - 8:01 pm

I’m still in asheville wishing you two were here!! What an AMAZING birthday! You ladies are so near and dear to my heart. What blessing to be able to connect instantly. I loved hearing about your journey and where it’s going. Please make sure to come visit Austin SOON!! And yes, that quote says it all. You become what you believe. Today I AM HONORED to know YOU both.
hugs.

purelytwins July 29, 2012 - 8:26 pm

HUGS!!! We are honored to call you a dear friend!! Yes we will start planning out our trip to Austin, how fun will that be 🙂 safe travels back, if you get stuck in Charlotte on Monday let me (lori) know!

Kris July 29, 2012 - 8:03 pm

what I would have given to be there with you all! 🙂 glad you had a fun time!

Miriam @ Bellaspire July 29, 2012 - 8:17 pm

How fun! Asheville is the perfect Carolina getaway! So close but seems like you’re somewhere really different. So excited you got to meet 2 blends. I’m determined to meet you girls one day and I’m sure I’ll feel the same!

katieDid July 29, 2012 - 11:59 pm

aww what a fun meetup ladies! I look forward to blog meetups also some day, I can only imagine how easily convo flowed!

Lindsay @ Lindsay's List July 30, 2012 - 12:30 am

I LOVED getting to meet you guys! So down to earth and beautiful – inside and out! Can’t wait to meet up again!

purelytwins July 30, 2012 - 12:31 pm

same here Lindsay!!! can’t wait!

Liz @ iheartvegtables July 30, 2012 - 3:49 am

That sounds like SUCH a fun weekend! (And I think there is something adorably funny about the fact that you twins were with two lindsays 🙂 haha)