Perfectly sweet low sugar chocolate cookie sandwiches. Filled with creamy banana raspberry cream and made with love. Make cookies in heart shaped so make the perfect dessert for Valentine’s Day! Chocolate banana raspberry filled cookie sandwiches that are raw, vegan, gluten-free and grain-free. A gloriously rich chocolate dessert that’s actually good for you!
Get ready to make some raw cookie sandwiches that are perfect to say I love you.
This recipe was an Valentine’s Day inspired recipe.
We were hoping more for a rich brownie sandwich much like our raw cashew brownie sandwich. But since we made these cookies low in sugar, they were more light like a cookie. The filling is similar to our raw raspberry cupcakes. Using natural sugars (from the fruit) to sweeten it.
How to make raw vegan heart shaped Chocolate Banana Raspberry Low Sugar cookie sandwiches
Like many of our recipes, we dug into our archives.
Our inspiration for these pink heart cookie sandwiches came from other favorite cookie recipes.
All you need is 10 ingredients to make these amazing low sugar chocolate cookie sandwiches.
Perfect for Valentine’s Day or to brighten up an ordinary day.
This easy heart shaped cookie sandwiches come together in minutes and secretly healthy for you too!
Gluten-free Raw Chocolate Banana Raspberry Cookie Sandwich (vegan)
Amazing 10 Ingredient Low Sugar Chocolate Banana Raspberry Cookie Sandwiches (Raw, Vegan & Gluten-free). Perfect for Valentine’s Day or to brighten up an ordinary day. This easy heart shaped cookie sandwiches come together in minutes and secretly healthy for you too!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: makes 6 cookie sandwiches 1x
- 1/2 cup whole nut (any nut would work, we used brazil nuts)
- 1/2 cup whole pumpkin seeds (or more nuts)
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp mesquite (or carob or more cocoa)
- 1/4 tsp stevia, liquid (or 2–4 tbsp maple syrup)
- about 1 tbsp water (only if using stevia)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch sea salt
- 1 medium to large banana
- 1/2 cup raspberries (we used frozen that we let come to room temperature a little)
- 4 –5 tbsp coconut oil
- Place whole nuts and/or seeds into a food processor. Pulse until crumbly. Then add in remaining ingredients. If using maple syrup as sweetener slowly add it in. The cookie batter should come together easily without being to wet.
- Roll out cookie batter onto a cutting board and find your heart shaped cookie cutter and begin to make heart cookies. Batter will be a little more delicate than traditional baked cookies. Just take your time and have fun! You should get 12 heart shape cookies, although it will depend on your size cookie cutter.
- Set cookies aside.
- Filling directions
- Place all ingredients into a blender. Blend until creamy. If you cannot have coconut, you can use cacao butter instead to get filling hard. Pour filling onto a cutting board and place in freezer to get hard.
- Directions for assembling cookie sandwiches:
- Once filling is set and hard. Cut out with same heart shape cookie cutter as cookies.
- Place one heart cookie down on plate. Next top with pink heart filling and then place your top heart cookie on top. Repeat until all your cookie sandwiches are made.
Who doesn’t want a cookie made from wholesome natural ingredients.
Warning you will get a little dirty!
But that just makes it more fun
You now have beautiful raw pink heart cookie sandwiches to enjoy with your loved ones, or maybe just for you! they will keep well in the freezer.
What we can we say we love chocolate. we love cookie sandwiches. we love raw desserts. we love eating raw desserts.
What about you do you like raw desserts? Do you like cookie sandwiches?