Pumpkin pecan glazed donuts. Baked not fried. Gluten-free and egg-free donut recipe that will become one of your favorite donut recipes
Gluten free egg-free pumpkin pecan glazed cake donuts
What is a better way to say Merry Christmas than with pumpkin pecan donuts ?
We enjoyed these pecan pumpkin donuts before Christmas…well pretty much throughout the whole holidays season. Yep they are that good!
If you do not like pecans you may just enjoy a glazed donut as is or dip into any topping of your liking, maybe almonds, coconut flakes, sprinkles…oh the ideas!
Pumpkin donuts baked to perfection
Serve these pumpkin donuts with coffee or pumpkin spice latte!! Or Irish coffee, hey it’s 5 o’clock somewhere right?
A fun holiday breakfast for you and your family.
All the flavors of fall in every bite.Print
Pecan pumpkin glazed donuts (gluten-free, vegan, paleo friendly)
The best recipe for pumpkin donuts with a pecan glaze that are egg-free. Gluten-free vegan donut recipe for pumpkin donuts. A fun breakfast recipe for the holidays.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 18 minutes
- Total Time: 23 minutes
- Yield: Makes 6 donuts 1x
- 1/2 cup potato starch (3 oz)
- 1/2 cup tigernut flour or any flour (1 1/2oz)
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tablespoons flax meal
- 1/2 cup sugar (2 1/2oz)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree (4 oz)
- 6 tablespoons coconut milk (3 oz)
- 3 tbsp coconut oil in liquid form (1 1/2oz)
Toppings for donuts:
- pecans ground into flour, need about 1-2 cups ground pecans and place into a bowl
Cinnamon Sugar Glaze:
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoons coconut mill
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
To make donuts
- Add in coconut sugar, pumpkin puree, coconut oil into a bowl. Stir then add in your dry ingredients. Add in buttermilk and stir till combined. Pipe or scoop batter into donut pan. Or can use muffin pan if you do not have donut pan. Bake at 350 for 16-20 minutes.
- Once donuts are done remove from pan and let cool on cooling rack as you get your toppings ready.
To make glaze
- Place on glaze into a bowl and stir till combined.
- Grab a pumpkin donut and dip into your cinnamon glaze then into your bowl of pecan flour.
- Continue to dip your donuts into the glaze and pecans till all donuts are coated.
Share this recipe with your loved ones.
Lori and Michelle
If you’re new to Purely Twins join our tribe and get updates:
Pinterest – purelytwins
Snapchat – loriandmichelle
Facebook – purelytwins
Disclosure: In order to support our blogging activities, we may receive monetary compensation for our recommendations and/or links to any products from this blog. Please note, we only endorse products that are in alignment with Purely Twins values and we believe would benefit of our readers. We appreciate the support as it helps keep Purely Twins going!