Healthy so creamy and rich dairy-free cashew cream. Best part it takes just 5 minutes to whip up. Naturally gluten-free and vegan. This stuff is amazing, even if you don’t like cashews you will LOVE this. So simple and yummy.
We were playing around in the kitchen on day because we were wanting to make a smooth cream, almost like whipped cream in a way. We wanted it to be rich and melt in your mouth kind of cream.
A dessert that was almost velvety like.
How to make dairy-free raw vegan cream made from cashews
*Warning this cashew cream is a little addictive in a good way
So delicious. It soothes the soul for sure.
Creamy Cashew Cream (raw, gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free, grain-free, low sugar)Print
Dairy-free creamy cashew cream
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: depends
- 1 1/2 cup soaked cashew, pieces
- 1/2 cup coconut butter
- 1/4 cup maple
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon liquid stevia
- zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp cardamom
- Soak cashews in a bowl for about 30 minutes. Rinse well.
- Then place cashews into your blender along with your coconut butter and maple. Blend.
- Then add in your vanilla, stevia, lemon zest and cardamom.
- Blend some more till smooth and creamy.
- Scoop your cashew cream into a bowl or in our case we served them in little coffee mugs.
- Enjoy your cream at room temperature or place in refrigerator for a little bit to enjoy cold.
Get cashews, maple, stevia and vanilla delivered to your doorstep and save money here.
- may replace maple with any liquid sweetener of choice; if you want to do it all stevia base than you will need to add in about 2-4 tablespoons of water and increase the amount of stevia to your desired level of sweetness
- may replace lemon zest with either lime or orange
- and can use any flavorings you desire (we just love cardamom and use it all the time)
We are just visualizing how scrumptious and yummy this cashew cream was!
Something extra for fun we crumbled some brownie crumbs on top. for something a little chocolaty.
Now that is one mini coffee mug of pure bliss if you ask us! a little piece of dessert heaven.
Do you like creamy desserts? Do you like the spice cardamom? What is your favorite spice to add to desserts? What is your favorite nut to make creamy non-dairy things with: cashews, macadamia nuts, almonds, or pine nuts?