Dairy-free sugar-free pumpkin pie mousse recipe made from pumpkin, coconut butter and coconut milk. A rich yet light dessert to enjoy this fall. Made in just 5 minutes.
At our Thanksgiving meal, we enjoyed a lovely pumpkin pie mousse for our dessert, instead of making our traditional pumpkin pie recipe. We felt like something more light and different.
We began thinking of what to do. Here is what we came up with we think you will like it.
Pumpkin Pie Mousse (semi-raw, gluten-free, vegan, soy free, paleo, sugar-free)
A simple real food dessert recipe using stevia for a little sweetness.
This recipe is simple to make and taste like pumpkin pie minus all the extra stuff.
Just blend in your vitamix blender and enjoy.Print
Pumpkin Pie Mousse Recipe (vegan, paleo, gluten-free, grain-free, no sugar)
No bake creamy light pumpkin pie mousse recipe. Vegan. Paleo. Gluten and grain-free. Dairy-free. A delicious way to enjoy the flavors of pumpkin pie.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 14 oz can pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup coconut milk (full fat)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp liquid stevia*
- 1/4 cup coconut butter
- Place all ingredients into your Vitamix blender and whip together until smooth! Full fat from a can coconut milk works best.
- Rnjoy at room temperature or let sit in fridge for an hour or so to set.
- *Add more sweetness to your liking
- Serving Size: serves 2-3
What is your favorite way to eat pumpkin?
If you’re new to Purely Twins join our tribe and get updates:
Pinterest – purelytwins
Instagram – @purelytwins
Facebook – purelytwins