The easiest 4 ingredient real food pumpkin butter recipe.
Yes you heard us right! We think we have come up with the easiest pumpkin butter (we think we are the first ones to create this…we think). We researched around on the web but were not finding anything like this so we hope we are in the clear.
No more waiting for the crock pot to cook your pumpkin butter or hoovering off the hot stove.
Pumpkin butter made from just 4 ingredients. Plus it is allergy friendly (gluten-free, egg-free, dairy-free, soy-free, sugar free)
We sweetened this pumpkin butter with stevia but you can use any sweetener you prefer.
A fun way to enjoy the flavors of fall.
This recipe is…
Easiest 4 Ingredient Pumpkin Butter (gluten-free, grain-free, no sugar, dairy-free)
The easiest 4 ingredient no sugar pumpkin butter. The best pumpkin butter recipe made from real foods and no sugar. Gluten-free. Dairy-free. Vegan. Paleo.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: about 1/2 cup of butter 1x
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree (we love Libby’s- I think we all do)
- 1– 2 tbsp coconut butter
- 8 drops liquid stevia (sweeten to your liking)
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Place all ingredients into a bowl (or in a measuring cup like we did; we try to keep it fun over here) and stir!
- **Note: this recipe does not make a large batch, feel free to double, triple or quad it.
- Serving Size: serves 1 -2
Oh dear…so good!!
Slather it on biscuits, toast, waffles or eat it with a spoon.
Coconut butter mixed with pumpkin = Pure Bliss
There are so many ways to enjoy this pumpkin butter!
Go out now and make this! Promise it is heavenly and perfect for this time of year.
What will you put your pumpkin butter on?
If you’re new to Purely Twins join our tribe and get updates:
Pinterest – purelytwins
Snapchat – loriandmichelle
Facebook – purelytwins