Easiest pumpkin butter ever made from only 4 ingredients

The easiest 4 ingredient real food pumpkin butter recipe.
Easy and healthy homemade pumpkin butter made in minutes. You have to try this. It's creamy and full of fall flavor. No gluten. No dairy. No refined sugar. Paleo and vegan friendly. The only recipe you'll need for pumpkin butter. Full of healthy fats from the coconut butter.

Yes you heard us right! We think we have come up with the easiest pumpkin butter (we think we are the first ones to create this…we think). We researched around on the web but were not finding anything like this so we hope we are in the clear.

No more waiting for the crock pot to cook your pumpkin butter or hoovering off the hot stove.

Pumpkin butter made from just 4 ingredients. Plus it is allergy friendly (gluten-free, egg-free, dairy-free, soy-free, sugar free)

We sweetened this pumpkin butter with stevia but you can use any sweetener you prefer.

A fun way to enjoy the flavors of fall.

Quick recipe for pumpkin butter. A delicious way to enjoy the fall. Slather it on biscuits, toast, waffles or eat it with a spoon. Made from just 4 ingredients. No refined sugar. Gluten-free, grain-free, vegan and paleo friendly. No more store bought pumpkin butters once you try our version of pumpkin butter made with coconut butter.

This recipe is…

Creamy

Simple

Delicious

Easiest 4 Ingredient Pumpkin Butter (gluten-free, grain-free, no sugar, dairy-free)

The easiest 4 ingredient no sugar pumpkin butter. The best pumpkin butter recipe made from real foods and no sugar. Gluten-free. Dairy-free. Vegan. Paleo.

• Prep Time: 30 minutes
  • Total Time: 30 minutes
  • Yield: about 1/2 cup of butter 1x
Scale

Ingredients

• 1/2 cup pumpkin puree (we love Libby’s- I think we all do)
  • 12 tbsp coconut butter
  • 8 drops liquid stevia (sweeten to your liking)
  • 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice

Instructions

1. Place all ingredients into a bowl (or in a measuring cup like we did; we try to keep it fun over here) and stir!
  2. **Note: this recipe does not make a large batch, feel free to double, triple or quad it.

Nutrition

• Serving Size: serves 1 -2

Oh dear…so good!!

Slather it on biscuits, toast, waffles or eat it with a spoon.

Coconut butter mixed with pumpkin = Pure Bliss

There are so many ways to enjoy this pumpkin butter!

Go out now and make this! Promise it is heavenly and perfect for this time of year.

What will you put your pumpkin butter on?

L&M

If you’re new to Purely Twins join our tribe and get updates:

Pinterest – purelytwins

Instagram – @purelytwins and @purelytwinsfitness

Snapchat – loriandmichelle

Youtube – purelytwins and pure2rawtwins

Facebook – purelytwins

Jennifer and Jaclyn @ sketch-free vegan October 15, 2010 - 12:35 pm

omigosh! and no heating, so easy. thanks! and where in the world did you get pumpkin donuts?!

Pure2 October 15, 2010 - 1:15 pm

We make the pumpkin donuts at our bakery 🙂

hihorosie October 15, 2010 - 1:25 pm

I love pumpkin butter! And your version is so easy. I love it on anything and even just by itself by the spoonful. 🙂 And pumpkin donuts? Yes please!

Alex October 15, 2010 - 2:02 pm

Hey I made something like this the other day! Only I made it into a pudding (pumpkin, spice, cacao nibs, coconut shavings, splash of water=yummmmm)

Pure2 October 15, 2010 - 2:47 pm

Alex that sounds yummy too!!

Heather Eats Almond Butter October 15, 2010 - 2:17 pm

Um yeah, I was drooling at the first photo, and this is definitely the easiest pumpkin butter recipe I’ve ever seen and probably the most to my liking as well as you can NEVER go wrong with a good pumpkin coconut combo. Brilliant girls. 🙂

Pure2 October 15, 2010 - 2:48 pm

Aww thanks Heather!!! 🙂 We agree never go wrong with pumpkin and coconut 😉

Megan @ Healthy Hoggin October 15, 2010 - 2:41 pm

Yum! I love how easy that is, and it looks delicious! (I agree– everything tastes good with coconut butter!) Now, I just wish you could pass me a pumpkin donut so I can spread this stuff on! 😉

Junia October 15, 2010 - 3:16 pm

oh my, those pumpkin donuts look heavenly! i miss donuts a lot! too bad i can’t have dunkin donuts anymore b/c of my tummy issues. yay for the yummy pics!

Katie October 15, 2010 - 3:50 pm

Man, if only I liked coconut…

Pure2 October 15, 2010 - 5:00 pm

Sorry Katie 😉

Tamikko October 15, 2010 - 3:55 pm

easy peasy! Love it!
thanks twins 🙂

Deanna October 15, 2010 - 7:07 pm

There’s a local jam and jelly maker here that makes pumpkin butter. http://www.slacksjellyfarm.com/ I haven’t tried it, though. I like the idea of coconut and pumpkin together. I’m sure that’s very tasty!

Lori October 15, 2010 - 8:16 pm

Wow this sounds amazing!!! I wish I would have seen this earlier, i would have made it for dessert… But I know what’s for breakfast! Yum!

Leslie @LaMamaNaturale October 15, 2010 - 10:17 pm

omgosh!! You girls amaze me. Looks great! YUM. ;P

Christy October 16, 2010 - 7:47 am

Okay, I should have bought more than 1 pumpkin donut at the farmer’s market this morning. The 1 I bought didn’t last long and it was sooooo delicious!

Pure2 October 16, 2010 - 11:17 am

thanks Christy!! So glad you like it 😉

Lauren October 16, 2010 - 2:32 pm

Easiest ever is right! YUM! Those donuts look amazing!!! Mmmm!!

Pure2 October 16, 2010 - 3:09 pm

Thanks Lauren! Can never go wrong with donuts eh? 🙂

Stephanie October 16, 2010 - 7:32 pm

what a fabulous idea!! coconut + pumpkin = heavenly! i need to try this one girls, great job 🙂

Ricki October 17, 2010 - 1:57 pm

I made a conventional pumpkin butter (ie, cooked on the stove, sort of like apple butter) last year and it was fabulous. I love your idea, though–so quick and easy! I use coconut butter all the time in my homemade nut butters to help firm them up for spreading. I bet the combination of pumpkin & coconut is heavenly!

Carla October 18, 2010 - 2:46 am

The pumpkin butter looks divine! I can not wait to roast my pumpkin and make some of it! Thanks for the recipe!

Faith October 18, 2010 - 11:08 am

Is coconut butter and coconut oil the same thing? Thanks!

Pure2 October 18, 2010 - 11:57 am

Faith, good question. Coconut butter and oil are not the same thing in one sense… the only coconut butter is the Artisana – Premier Organics company’s. When you see coconut butter from other companies is might be coconut oil because again Artisana is the only brand that does the coconut butter. The main difference between the butter and oil is that the butter contains the meat of the coconut as well as some oil. Where the oil is just the oil no meat. I hope this helps!

Kelsey @ CleanTeenKelsey October 18, 2010 - 1:07 pm

This sounds sooo amazing. I can’t wait to make it! I’ve been wanting to make pumpkin butter, but it was too time consuming. Problem solved. 🙂

Ashley January 12, 2011 - 10:48 pm

Holy cow. I really need to spend more time looking at your recipes!! I’m not a big fan of the taste of stevia but maybe using coconut butter will be sweet enough for me, during this “detox” that I’m on. I have some fresh baked pumpkin, waiting to be put to good use! Thanks ladies!!

Pure2 January 13, 2011 - 5:52 am

Ashley – it took us a long time to get used to stevia, but yes coconut butter might just be enough 🙂

Heather @ For the Love of Kale October 27, 2012 - 12:04 pm