1) Are you the twins, writers and owners of the blog pure2raw.com?
Yes, that was our very first blog, our baby. We are so proud of it and how much it had grown over the years. But we changed and felt like our blog needed to change too. That is why we started this blog purelytwins.
2) Are you still going to keep the old blog pure2raw?
Yes, we plan on keeping it, but not updating it daily anymore. From now on we only blog here at purelytwins.
3) What is the best way to contact you?
Best way to reach us is by email at purelytwins at gmail dot com
4) Why did you start a blog?
We struggle with acne, digestive issues, hormonal issues, among other health and fitness issues and we wanted to share our journey of healing with others. We want to help others to reach their best health. To share what works and what does not work for us in hopes it helps someone else. Letting people know that they are not alone!
We also have a HUGE passion for baking and cooking, and we wanted a place to share all our fun, crazy, and tasty recipes.
5) Why the name PurelyTwins?
We came up with this name after blogging over at pure2raw for a few years and felt like it was time to make a name change. We feel purelytwins really describes us better. As we are twins and everything you see on this blog is pure. Purely us You can read more here.
6) What is it like to be twins?
It is the best thing in the world. You always have someone to support you, challenge you, and love you no matter what! Check our video of what differences there are in us.
You can read more about us here.
7) What is your #plankworkout?
Please let us know if you join us on our plankworkout challenge!
8) Do you hold plank for 5 minutes straight?
Yes watch us do it here.
9) What camera/lense do you use?
We have a Nikon camera.
We also use our iphones to take pictures on this site as well.
10) What protein powders do you like?
11) What type of dog did Lori get?
A vizsla. Follow her journey with training and living with a vizsla.