To be healthy and happy is not just what you eat, how you move your body and the words you say and think. But what you put on your skin should nourish yourself too.
We do our best with living a natural holistic organic lifestyle, but we don’t believe in being perfect. We like to keep our skincare and wellness routines simple.
Beautycounter helps with that from creating products that are safer, plus we love being part of this beauty movement of safer skin care products.
We both are very mindful and careful about what we put on our skin due to having a long history of battling adult hormonal acne and eczema. This is also why we love using essential oil in our self-care routines. It all just takes the stress away from what is going on our skin, which overall affects our health.
It is crazy what makes its way into beauty products. Beautycounter is dedicated to make changes to the beauty industry to get safer products to families.
Let’s makeover our makeup bags together.
Every single Beautycounter product is listed on EWG’s skindeep database.
While Beautycounter uses both synthetic and organic ingredients, they never compromise on the safety of the ingredients.
Our favorite skincare and beauty products:
Mascara – even if we don’t wear powder, we always put on some mascara before leaving the house!
Eyeshadow – we love all the colors!
Rosewater mist – a must have for every skin type!!! We love it.
Repair and nourish shampoo and conditioner – our hair has never been so soft before!
Have kids? You must try the kids bath collection!
Lori’s girls love them and mom loves them too knowing they are safe for them.
See our first unboxing video here.
We will continue to add our favorites here!
Want to know more about Beautycounter?
Three ways to start your own beauty journey:
1 – Become a customer. Start your journey to healthier, more beautiful you by switching to a safer version of your beauty routine by choosing products from Beautycounter. Remember when you make a purchase you are supporting their efforts to safer products into the hands of women and girls everywhere. SHOP NOW.
2 – Become a member. Become a Beautycounter member through our Band of Beauty membership incentive program. You’ll start saving big with your first order – Get credit for shopping!
Your $29 Annual Membership includes:
- Free shipping on all orders of $100 or more
- Exclusive product offers
- 15% back in product credit to be used on future purchases
- A FREE welcome gift for signing up (just email us firstname.lastname@example.org to find about this month’s bonus gift)
How cool is that, you get rewarded every time you shop. Who doesn’t like saving money on beauty products?
AND if you sign up NOW you’ll receive a free, five-star-rated Nourishing Cream Cleanser.
3 – Join the MISSION
Join as a consultant and save 25% off your own orders and take advantage of the opportunity to earn some additional income by educating others about the skin care industry and how to make safer choices.
We are a direct retail company, we do not require that you spend a minimum amount on products every month. We have a low start-up fee of $85. The opportunity is pressure-free and extremely flexible.
JOIN THE MISSION FOR CLEANER BEAUTY TODAY
- Click the “Become a Consultant” button below and enter your email and other required info to create your account. It will say Choose a Mentor and give you an option that should default to “Michelle Corso” If it doesn’t, click “Select a Different Mentor” and put in “Michelle Corso” in the first and last name section.
- Add your Enrollment Kit to your cart – this is the package they require you to purchase if you want to be a consultant. It includes marketing material and catalogs.
- You can choose to add one of the special Enrollment product packages to your shopping cart. These are deeply discounted, but not required. You can shop a la carte and enjoy 25% off immediately.
- Finish the enrollment page and place your order.
Together we will help others live healthier, more beautiful lives from the inside out.
If you have questions, email us email@example.com.