Super stoked about today’s soul sister chat because we did something we’ve never done before….
This interview is done in Lori’s kitchen.
Yep, an in-person interview with lovely Paige from paigeschmidt.com. We meet her through Asia our amazing photographer. We had coffee with the two of them about a month ago and we immediately loved Paige. She is a coffee lover and is all about no rules and doing what feels good. Soul sister for sure.
Paige is a Certified Intuitive Eating Counselor and Health Coach who works with women to cultivate a healthy, balanced lifestyle and calm relationship with food. She’s helped hundreds of clients change their lives in the most powerful way imaginable — by ditching the rules and being true to themselves. You know we love that – NO FOOD RULES!
How to end calorie counting with intuitive eating and self-compassion
Share the video with your girlfriends that would love this.
We hope this video has served you.
Low-calorie foods anyone? Like Paige, we too went through a period were everything low fat. Hello, spray butter. At the time we thought it was the best thing ever!
Loved how Paige found her turn around through her spirituality as so did we, and how she goes through her day checking in with herself. Seeing what she needs to find joy or add more joy to her day.
Things we chatted about in the interview:
- Her story
- What she googled that got her started with calorie counting
- Wrapped her identity around the weight loss as she was being noticed
- How she was trying to control her size – weight with calorie counting
- How and when she started to turn this food obsession around
- What she did when her insecurities came back
- Intuitive eating
- What she turned her focus on to help her
- Fulfillment with her spirituality and her go-to tools
- Her must-read book that changed everything for her
- Her 2 non-negotiables to feel her best
Thank you so much, Paige, for chatting with us and our #ptsisters
Make sure to keep up with Paige
More soul sisters chats are coming your way.
If you have a topic or question that you would like us to chat about please comment below. Thanks!
Michelle and Lori
If you’re new to Purely Twins join our tribe and get updates:
Pinterest – purelytwins
Instagram – @purelytwins
Youtube – purelytwins
Facebook – purelytwins