Hey soul sister!
We are back with an awesome powerful soul chat with Jen Elliott. She is a certified personal trainer, nutrition coach, group fitness instructor, blogger and girlboss. She absolutely loves educating, equipping and inspiring women to get strong, ditch the negative mindset, gain confidence and live an awesome life. YES!
We meet Jen through blogging and instagram and love Jen and her message around mindset, food and exercise. We love being able to spread this positive message because there needs to be more women spreading the light. We also love that we got her hooked on plantains 😉
How to have less fear around food and gain more self trust that you’ll be okay
Share the video with your girlfriends that would love this.
We hope this video has served you
We have so much in common with Jen surrounding food fears, elimination diets, and how a lot of food freedom comes from your mind.
We’ve personally made a lot of mindset shifts around food, exercise and our bodies and have true freedom because of it. But like Jen talks about it’s a journey. A journey full of ups and downs. But having the attitude to try and know that you’ll be okay.
Easy? No. But every step forward to loving yourself now and doing what is best for you is huge progress. Remember self-love is checking in with what you need and how you are feeling.
We love how Jen talked about stress and magic happens when we stop stressing. Just relax, try something new and see positive results.
Things we chatted about in the interview:
- Her story of running, healing eating, gut issues and adrenal fatigue
- Food can heal your body but it’s not about being perfect
- Elimination diets and food fears – nervous what to eat because of what could it do to her body
- Her 3 things that helped her ease into letting go of food fears
- How she learned her body and changed her mindset around food and exercise
- Know it’s a journey with good and hard times
- Get your mind around that you’ll be okay if you miss a workout or eat a donut or two
- 2 things she does every day to feel her best
Thank you so much Jen for chatting with us and our #ptsisters
More soul sisters chats are coming your way. Stay tuned.
If you have a topic or question that you would like us to chat about please comment below. Thanks!
Michelle and Lori
If you’re new to Purely Twins join our tribe and get updates:
Pinterest – purelytwins
Snapchat – loriandmichelle
Youtube – purelytwins
Facebook – purelytwins