Super excited to share today’s soul chat interview.
Today we chat with Sheila Viers
We meet Sheila at a business mastermind meet-up in Santa Monica and we hit it off. She is so kind and has a big heart. We had so much in common with her that we could have talked to her for hours. She shares some great insights to helping you live more freely around food.
How to break the dieting mindset of restriction and fear with a more self discovery approach to gain body trust and food freedom
Share the video with your girlfriends that would love this.
We hope this video has served you
We love Sheila’s message about helping women start working with their bodies and not against it something that she personally had to experience herself. Sheila also struggled with finding that perfect diet for years only causing more issues instead of help. Something we experienced ourselves.
We love being able to connect with other women who are on a similar mission as us to help women stop dieting and restricting and create food and body freedom in their lives. Help women break through their issues with their self worth and confidence when it comes to food.
Things we chatted about in the interview:
- Her story how she got to where she is today with her body and food freedom
- How she realized she was in body jail and figured how to get out to now help others
- Discuss going after health/weight loss goals from a mindset of restriction, fear and not good enough vs. the process of self discovery and self-love. There’s a difference.
- What she realized when she did reach the number on the scale
- How her weight obsession effected her life
- Suffering from hormonal and acne issues and digestive issues where big moments for her to change how to do things
- What her moment of realizing this is not her TRUTH
- Her one tip to break away from listening to diet books or been on an elimination diet and don’t know how to get started – what question do you need to be asking
- Her act, analyze and adjust approach to creating structure to feel safe
- One thing all of us DO
- Understand habits and behaviors to create change
- Balance vs knowing your priorities to be in alignment
- How to gain body trust again
- 2 things she does every day to feel her best
Thank you so much Sheila for chatting with us and our #ptsisters
Make sure to keep up with Sheila
Sign up for her amazing 3 part training series here to learn how to rock your body
Facebook: Sheila Viers
Instagram – @sheilaviers
More soul sisters chats are coming your way. Stay tuned.
If you have a topic or question that you would like us to chat about please comment below. Thanks!
Michelle and Lori
If you’re new to Purely Twins join our tribe and get updates:
Pinterest – purelytwins
Snapchat – loriandmichelle
Youtube – purelytwins
Facebook – purelytwins