Hey soul sister!
We have a new soul sister chat interview for you to enjoy today. #keepinthingsrealhere with a few baby Lyla cries in the background. Ruby was great and rolled with it. My kids are part of my life and I work from home so this is how life is, which you know 😉 I am so glad I got to join Michelle on today’s interview as I missed the last one.
How radical self-love can heal addictions, anxiety and improves self-worth
Share the video with your girlfriends that would love this.
We love how Ruby is Zero-bullshit, raw and 100% authentic about who she is and what she represents. Ruby is a Coach, Catalyst and Ignitor on a mission to help people tear down the limiting beliefs that stand between them and the life they truly want to live. We love being able to connect with others on the same mission to help women realize they are worthy of all that they desire.
Named “An Inspirational Woman” by The Huffington Post, Ruby strives to inspire people to embrace enoughness, unravel from their former programming and create a life built on a solid foundation of self-love.
Love this! There are so many beliefs we have in common with Ruby. She is an inspiration for us. We love being in the world of self-love coaches and meeting incredible women like Ruby.
Things we chatted about in the interview:
- Her rock bottom story of feeling unworthy
- The importance of the people in your life
- The one thing that was telling her things need to change
- How to start loving yourself
- How to get over the “why is this happening to me” thoughts
- How to get over the guilt factor of putting yourself first
- How fitness and food helped her feel better about herself
- How she ended the chatter in her head
- Her two non-negotiables she does every day to keep her balanced and happy
Thank you so much Ruby for chatting with me and our readers.
Do you put yourself first? How do you show yourself radical self-love?
More soul sisters chats are coming your way. Stay tuned.
Michelle and Lori
If you’re new to Purely Twins join our tribe and get updates:
Pinterest – purelytwins
Snapchat – loriandmichelle
Facebook – purelytwins