We are back sharing another what we ate in a day video vlog.

We hope you enjoy the video.

As you know our eats change from daily just about. We know what our bodies like and stick with it.

Michelle is currently on a candida diet to help fight her eczema so her eats are a little bit simple and the same everyday.

plantain-bread-turkey-sandwich-realfoods-lunch

Remember to find foods like your body likes and focus mostly on real foods with some fun mixed in! We are all different and need different foods. Just start paying attention to your own body.  Change your thoughts about food. Look at food as nourishment and healing to the body.  Don’t be afraid to try new things or experiment. Most of all love yourself  and love the food you eat!

What are you eating today?

Does your daily eats look the same?

What are your plans for the weekend?

xo

fab-you-signature-01

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

28 thoughts on “what we ate in day

1. I usually eat the same bfast on weekdays: a bowl of oats, chia, and fruit with soy. And a big mug of coffee.

Posted on February 20, 2015 at 8:43 am
    1. yum!

Posted on February 20, 2015 at 1:51 pm
    2. I feel like I need to post this (if it speaks to you-cool, if not – toss it)

Posted on February 21, 2015 at 9:01 am
  2. Love your video, once again. I always comment and say the same thing, but you two are truly some of my favorite bloggers. Thanks for sharing your daily eats. You give me great ideas on how to eat real food without getting bored of the same veggies and meats. I’ve learned it’s all about spicing it up and making sure to keep variety in the toppings and ways to prepare my food. If I do that, I don’t get sick of eating the same types of food. So glad you’ve found a way of eating that works well for both of your bodies. Thank you ladies!

Posted on February 20, 2015 at 9:01 am
    1. awww thank you Kayla, this made our day! thank you for the support 🙂 love ya!

Posted on February 20, 2015 at 1:53 pm
  3. loved this girls!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVED IT!!!!!!! way to listen to YOUR own body 🙂 that’s what i love most 😉 i would love to try some US Wellness meats!

and omg Madison looked so cute sitting on that chair!!!!!!!!!!

oh and i also want to say – i really like the font of your name up at the top of the site! super cute!!!!

Posted on February 20, 2015 at 9:42 am
    1. thanks sis! You would love US Wellness meats!! and thank you – it tooks us forever to decide on a font haha hugs

Posted on February 20, 2015 at 1:56 pm
  4. Ha’ my lunch was totally like your breakfast today. Beef burger, greens + a coconut oil + gelatin mash 😛 Hit the spot for me! Love the colored carrots, they are SO yummy!

I’m going to a Pilates-education workshop all weekend, so excited! Almost done with my international certification 🙂 Hope to launch my own online program with skype sessions later this year!

Happy weekend, girls

Posted on February 20, 2015 at 9:44 am
  5. My food doesn’t look nearly as delicious 😛

Posted on February 20, 2015 at 11:18 am
    1. we are sure it does 🙂 hugs

Posted on February 20, 2015 at 1:56 pm
  6. The only meal that’s the same for me, mostly everyday, is breakfast. I adore a hot bowl of oatmeal and I crave it every morning. I pack my bowl with lots of goodness with banana, hemp seeds, chia seeds, pb, it never gets old.
    Happy weekend!

Posted on February 20, 2015 at 4:03 pm
    1. yummy Cara! Our breakfast is usually the same too – to a point 🙂

Posted on February 20, 2015 at 4:47 pm
  7. I love seeing your daily eats videos. I’m learning to eat grain free and trying to focus on real food. I get so many awesome ideas! Plantain bread is a staple for me now! And i love making your mushes too. Thanks for everything!!

Posted on February 20, 2015 at 5:01 pm
    1. Awesome!!!love hearing this!

Posted on February 20, 2015 at 7:24 pm
  8. You ladies are so much fun and Madison is beyond adorable! Michelle, so happy to hear that you are doing well with your eats and you are feeling good! Our meals sure look similar 😉 Nourishing the body from the inside out is what I preach daily and it so cool to share that same passion with you both! You ladies Rock! xo

Posted on February 20, 2015 at 5:39 pm
    1. Thank you for pushing me to do this! HUGS!

Posted on February 20, 2015 at 7:24 pm
  9. I love colorful carrots! My family thinks I am kinda crazy, but I loooove unique colored vegetables ie. Golden beets, purple carrots, purple sweet potatos ect. 😉 p.s. Do you all tolerate sweet potatos? I don’t really see you all eat them much. I just recently have been experimenting with them. I love the taste, but they don’t seem to digest very well for me.

I am making homemade bacon, and maybe some banana nice cream this weekend! While eagerly awaiting a shipment of coconut oil from Tropical Traditions! 🙂 I have never tried their products and I am excited to give them a go.

Posted on February 21, 2015 at 4:36 pm
    1. We do not eat sweet potatoes, the main reason was Michelle stopped eating them last May due to eczema so we just never really had them around to eat.

Posted on February 21, 2015 at 4:49 pm
  10. What kind of Green Pasture cod liver oil do you take? I’ve been wanting to try out the butter oil blend but don’t know which flavor to get!

Posted on February 21, 2015 at 4:43 pm
    1. We get the fermented cod liver oil. We used to get the butter blend stopped having it due to the dairy, and we weren’t sure if our skin liked it. We like the cinnamon and chocolate.

Posted on February 21, 2015 at 4:50 pm
  11. I’m all about the simple meals, that are easy to make and can be repeated day in and day out! 😉 I never get sick of good ol’ salmon!

Posted on February 21, 2015 at 5:00 pm
    1. we love salmon too!

Posted on February 21, 2015 at 5:31 pm
  12. thanks so much for sharing your eats! pleeease share more videos like this. they’re truly so helpful and inspiring! I feel like i could be your long lost triplet cause i have super similar food sensitivities/gut issues/acne issues when i eat the wrong foods for my body. Do you girls usually stay away from fruit for the most part? and do you feel like you get enough calories in? i know fat is higher calorie/gram vs protein and carbs but one thing i noticed when i took grains and dairy from my diet, was that my muscles don’t seem to respond/recover as well from workouts. It could be all in my head but i can notice a difference. Have you girls noticed a difference with your workouts/muscle building?

Posted on February 25, 2015 at 9:53 pm
    1. thanks Kaitlyn, so glad you enjoy these videos 🙂 yay for long lost triplet!! we eat fruit occasionally, we seem to go through periods when we eat fruit but then stop for awhile. not sure why just go through phases. we probably eat more of our fruit during the summer and not much during colder months. yes we are getting enough calories in for our age, height, weight and activity level. on the days where we have high carbs yes we feel our muscles look fuller in a way, but overall we still like eating higher fats. we like to incorporate carb cycling so we are getting a variety of high and low-medium carb days. make sure you are eating carbs even though you are not eating grains- like squashes, plantains, sweet potatoes. You still need some carbs 🙂 xo

Posted on February 25, 2015 at 10:31 pm
  13. I love these, “what I eat in a day posts.” For some reason I just love seeing what other people eat. 🙂 I think it helps give me ideas and keep my diet on track. Thanks for all your work on the blog. I really enjoy reading all of your posts and learning more and more about health through you both.

Posted on February 26, 2015 at 3:30 pm
    1. Glad to hear this girl!! We will continue to them 🙂

Posted on February 26, 2015 at 4:39 pm
  14. Where do you girls get your pumpkin from? I can’t seem to find it at the grocery store unless it’s around fall season!

Posted on March 21, 2015 at 1:38 am
    1. our stores still have canned pumpkin, not sure how much longer they will have it, so when we see it – we stock up!

Posted on March 21, 2015 at 1:04 pm