Today we are continuing on with our Q & A series.

The questions we are focusing on are all about fitness and exercise.

Enjoy the video!

Part three of answering our purely fit family questions.

Thanks again for everyone’s questions!!

We could talk about fitness forever.  A favorite topic of ours.

Video recap: Here are the questions we answered in part three video

qanda-fitness-part3-purelytwins

Q & A part 3:
1 – How to be more in-tune with your body to prevent injury or from over working out?  (45 seconds)
2 – Thoughts on powerlifting and heavy strength training in terms of fat loss for women?  (3:10)
3 – How do we get so toned, she does our workouts but isn’t getting leaned arms and abs? (3:38)
4 – Struggling with getting lean and toned, naturally lean, doesn’t want to lose weight, just wants to gain more lean muscle. Has tried heavy lifting had mixed reviews, what about HIIT/resistance training? (8:43)
5 – What do we recommend for leaning out without doing so much cardio – she lifts 3-4 times a week and only time got rid of top layer was doing 45 minutes of cardio everyday – doesn’t want to do that anymore? (11:10)

Thanks for watching! And thanks ladies for the great questions!!

Next week we will have another video answering more questions from you about diet.

Missed the other videos?

You can check it out Q & A part 1 here and Q & A part 2 here

Click here for free workouts.

Don’t want to miss the next video? Make sure you subscribe to our youtube channel or sign up for our newsletter.

Thanks again for the great questions. We hope this video has helped and inspired you to realize you are worth it!  To enjoy your fitness journey. Be kinder to yourself!

fab-you-signature-01

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

9 thoughts on “You asked. We answered. Part three.

1. While I enjoy ALL of your posts (I know I’m biased, since you’re my friends, but still, haha), I particularly love these Q&A videos! Thank you for sharing your experiences, insight, and thoughtful responses to every question.

Posted on February 18, 2015 at 7:58 am
    1. love you Liz!! We have had fun doing these videos 😉

Posted on February 18, 2015 at 3:30 pm
  2. I love these posts also. I do have a queston for you though. I know you have mentioned that Gary doesn’t follow your diet. Do you keep food that you don’t eat in the house and if so how do you prevent yourself from eating it?

Posted on February 19, 2015 at 1:47 am
    1. There isn’t that much “other” food in the house that I don’t eat. Gary does have store bought cereal for breakfast and that is about it. I don’t crave cereal so easy for me not to crave it. Sometimes he gets bread from a local company here, but I don’t crave bread either. If we do have any treats in the house they are the recipes I share here on the blog 😉

Posted on February 19, 2015 at 9:02 am
      1. Oh that’s good! My husband eats pretty healthy but we still have chips and pretzels and snacks, which are all so tempting! I wish it wasn’t in the house, but that’s not really fair to him

Posted on February 19, 2015 at 12:27 pm
  3. (((settles back to watch with her coffee :-))))

Posted on February 19, 2015 at 5:20 am
  4. I really love that you girls do this Q & A portion, it really makes us feel like part of a community here. The sheer amount of work you two put into this site and the content is amazing, and never once have my wife and I felt any less than welcome and comfortable here. Plus, my sister and I have been eating so much better since finding this site. Keep on with the good fight, and more pictures of the little one!!!!!

Posted on February 24, 2015 at 8:36 pm
    1. Thank you Eric!! This means so much to us 🙂 we love hearing from our purely twins family!

Posted on February 24, 2015 at 9:07 pm