We’ve been busy over here.

Michelle and I are doing are best to get to bed early but that doesn’t seem to be happening like we envisioned.  Seriously our days go by so fast from taking care of a 4 month old to writing for the blog to developing new recipes to running our personal training business. Among trying to squeeze in some personal time in the day too.  Michelle and I love it though. Couldn’t see ourselves doing anything else. It has taken a lot of sweat and tears to be able to do what we do, and we still have a lot more to learn to help us grow even more. Personally and business.

Overall all the days here in PT land is pretty similar to my previous day in the life’s. Madison is doing about 4 naps a day, but I have this feeling she is getting close to going to 3 naps!  Crazy! She is growing up so fast!

Day in the life: from morning to bed

We apologize for the lack of makeup in the beginning of the vide.  We hope you enjoy the video. Even Jax sneaks in the video for a little bit.

We try our best to capture most of our day but time gets away from us and we forget to grab our phones. But this video was quick highlights of our day from morning until bed.

I nursed Madison around 2:15am which is early for her. Usually she wakes up around 4am for a nursing.  So, I nurse her and go back to bed.

The alarm goes off at 5am. I hit snooze. Text Michelle to see if she is up. She said she will be getting up soon. I eventually get up around 5:20am.

Text Michelle to make sure she is up and we both do our workouts. I also do some core work for my ab separation.  We both quickly get ready so we can squeeze in a little work before Madison gets up.

working-on-blog-post

The rest of the day is filled with eating, lots of playing, reading, manifesting, diaper changes, wardrobe change for Lori (drool all over clothes), work, recipe development, taking pictures, making a mess in the kitchen, going for a walk, dentist appointment, running to Wholefoods, food prep, and making some dessert.

reading-and-playing-with-4-month-old

Each day is different over here and that is what we love! One great thing about working from home is that you are in control of your schedule. We can work late at night or early in the morning or whenever we desire. Some downsides of course is working on the weekends and always thinking you have “work” to do so hard to take breaks.

Starting our journey of manifesting

We are so passionate about what we do and get so excited that we just keep on thinking of things to do. How else we can help or inspire others to be happy and live the life they deserve.  How can we show that eating clean is fun and  delicious. How you don’t have to kill yourself at the gym to get results. How you can find balance in life and realize that you are worthy of being successful.

reading-body-peace-book

reading bodypeace book

We have really gotten into manifesting and saying daily positive affirmations. It’s AMAZING how much they have helped us mentally. We were always those girls that felt like we were never good enough.  That we weren’t worthy. That no one likes us, etc. Now we have realized that is not right.

Everyone is worthy and should be able to live a abundant filled life of love, happiness, and success.

goodnight

Thanks for watching.

What does your day look like?  Are your days different each day too?

Who else is doing their positive affirmations?

What are you struggling with the most lately?

xo

NEW blog signature-01

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

23 thoughts on “Our day from morning to bed

1. You girls are so amazing! I love the daily affirmations and realizing your worth. That’s something we all need to work on (myself included) so I always find it so inspiring to see and hear others journeys!

Posted on February 6, 2015 at 8:51 am
    1. thanks Katie 🙂

Posted on February 6, 2015 at 11:38 am
    2. i so agree! and yes, inspiring because your YOU!

Posted on February 7, 2015 at 1:19 pm
      1. Thanks girl!

Posted on February 7, 2015 at 3:09 pm
  2. Ah! For one of my college classes, we have to make a personal “manifesto” and say a personal affirmation everyday for 3 weeks. Haha!

Posted on February 6, 2015 at 11:15 am
    1. love it Rebecca!

Posted on February 6, 2015 at 11:38 am
  3. loved this post so so much. i think it is so important to set daily intentions or manifest! i recently read Clare’s Monday blogs about “Manifest Your Monday” and think I will take part in that.

The other day I was really experiencing self doubt, so wrote an affirmation and have been repeating it to myself throughout the day.

Would love to chat soon, loves.

Love you both very much

Posted on February 6, 2015 at 2:01 pm
    1. Yes chat soon! When we notice we are getting down we say positive affirmations and it helps so much!

Posted on February 6, 2015 at 2:15 pm
  4. I got an awesome planner for Christmas and there’s a section to write gratitude every day. I love taking the time to do those and really think about what I’m grateful for every day. Sometimes it’s the perfect cup of coffee and sometimes it’s something bigger. That time really changes my day and mood.

Posted on February 6, 2015 at 3:55 pm
  5. Love these videos! How mammy times a day so you feed Madison?

Posted on February 6, 2015 at 4:17 pm
    1. It’s usually 6 nursings a day for her right now.

Posted on February 6, 2015 at 7:36 pm
  6. Michelle and Lori, I love, love ,LOVE your new blog layout. So user friendly and “pure” looking!

Posted on February 6, 2015 at 7:52 pm
    1. thanks sweetie!! we still have some work to do with it but it’s coming together 🙂 xoxo

Posted on February 6, 2015 at 8:10 pm
  7. Wow, thanks for the up close and personal post! Don’t apologize for not wearing makeup! Does Michelle usually spend the entire day at Lori’s?

Posted on February 6, 2015 at 8:12 pm
    1. Yes we work together and this is where our office. We talk about it more in this video http://bit.ly/qandapart1

Posted on February 7, 2015 at 3:07 pm
  8. Hey girls love everything you do! However why do you constantly apologize for not wearing makeup? Be pure. Be you! We love you with or without makeup! No need to apologize for that. It’s like you’re saying you’re not good enough without it, but you are. You’re beautiful.
    No more apologizing for that! This isn’t the first or second (….. or third…) time you’ve said that!
    =)
    I think it’s sending the opposite message of your blog.
    I’m not trying to be mean so please don’t misinterpret. Just need you guys to see your worth

Posted on February 7, 2015 at 1:07 pm
    1. Oh this is just what we needed to hear!! Thank you. Really it is just habit more than anything, we have been saying sorry forever it seems like. But we are making it a goal not to say it…so thank you for the push! xoxo

Posted on February 7, 2015 at 3:09 pm
  9. Hey Lori and Michelle! Lately, I have really been struggling with eating healthy… Been eating too much junk food! But I am determined to get back on track!!! 🙂 I know the main thing I need to do is take time to prep food ahead of time. I have lost a total of 88 lbs. since the end of May 2013! But over the past 3 month I have gained 12 lbs.! I cannot and will not regain anymore! I am so glad that the weather is really nice today– Sunny and a high of 68 degrees! So, I am going to walk this afternoon just as soon as I get off from work ! :-)… Ya’ll have a lovely day! God bless!

Posted on February 7, 2015 at 2:18 pm
    1. Don’t get down girl, we all go through ups and downs. We shared our struggle here http://bit.ly/stayingfitnewyear You are doing great!! Great attitude 😉 Enjoy your walk!

Posted on February 7, 2015 at 3:10 pm
      1. Thank you! I really appreciate ya’ll. I thoroughly enjoyed my walk yesterday 😉

Posted on February 8, 2015 at 11:24 am