Today we are continuing on with our Q & A series.

The questions we are focusing on are about skin, acne, pcos, supplements, and hormones.

Enjoy the video.

Part two of answering our purely fit family questions.

Thanks again for everyone’s questions!!

Video recap: Here are the questions we answered in part two video

Q & A with the purely twins talking about acne and hormones

1 – Dr Bronners’s for facewash -starts at 1:00

2 – How do we prevent pimples when you sweat from working out – starts at 2:27

3 – Do we recommend using xylitol in toothpaste – Homemade toothpaste – starts at 4:15

4 – What has helped get our periods back.How to deal with PCOS.  See more tips here – starts at 5:10

5 – Number 1 tip to battle acne – Oil wash we use to wash face – starts  at 10:11

6 – Supplements to help hormonal balance – starts at 16:05

7 – Have we ever had a bad reaction to a supplement – starts at 18:51

Thanks for watching!

Next week we will have another video answering more questions from you about diet and fitness (getting lean).

Missed part one?

You can check it out Q & A part 1 here.

Click here for more acne – skin care tips.

Don’t want to miss the next video? Make sure you subscribe to our youtube channel or sign up for our newsletter.

Thanks again for the great questions. We hope this video has helped and inspired you to realize you are beautiful. You are worth it!  To never give up. To keep trying new things until you find what works for you.  We understand the frustration with dealing with skin issues, so if you need more help please reach out to us.

NEW blog signature-01

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

10 thoughts on “You asked. We answered. Part two.

1. I just wanted to thank you both for always being so honest and real. In a world of air-brushed photos and social media only showing what seems like perfection, I think it’s easy for women especially to feel as though they don’t compare. It’s easy to forget that what we see out there is not always reality. It takes so much courage to show our weaknesses but by doing so it shows your strength. Knowing that you are not alone is very comforting. You both are already beautiful but because you have the courage to be open and honest with people makes you even more so! We need more people like you out there. Thanks for all you do!

Posted on February 5, 2015 at 2:00 pm
    1. Karen your comment made our day!! Thank you so much for your support, sweet words and understanding!

Posted on February 5, 2015 at 3:15 pm
    2. I completely agree with what Karen said. You two set a wonderful example and I love reading your blog because you share the truth and speak honestly, rather than reveal only the highlights of your life.

Posted on February 5, 2015 at 3:31 pm
      1. thank you Katie 🙂 this brings a HUGE smile to our faces! we work so hard to share our life honestly and so glad that it is helping others!! hugs

Posted on February 5, 2015 at 8:08 pm
  2. I love you two because you two truly use yourselves as guinea pigs to see what works and what doesn’t and document everything through your blog! You two truly want to help others <3

Posted on February 5, 2015 at 3:32 pm
    1. thanks Gigi 🙂 yes we do! We wish to help as many as we can because we are all worth having success and happiness 🙂 xoxo

Posted on February 5, 2015 at 8:09 pm
  3. You’re so right about the picking. I know what diet triggers can cause me to break out (dairy!), but I am really bad at picking and it can take forever to heal. I especially pick at acne on my upper back/shoulders when I am stressed or even just when I am sitting down to study. Sometimes I wear a hair tie on my wrist even though I have short hair just so I have something else to do with my hands! But I know it’s the last and most important part of the puzzle to let my skin heal. Thanks for reminding me!

Posted on February 7, 2015 at 5:38 am
    1. You are not alone, so many of us struggle with it!

Posted on February 7, 2015 at 3:07 pm
  4. THANK YOU GUYS FOR ANSWERING MY QUESTION!!! IT is inspiring and it is nice to hear from positive women that they overcame acne. I actually just moved to Hawaii in January and my skin has improved so much! I think it has to deal with stress and cortisol. I will stop picking if I get more pimples. YOU GALS ROCK!!

Posted on February 8, 2015 at 10:24 pm
    1. thank you Miamy for the question!! and so happy to hear that your face is getting better – yay!! Thanks for the support!!

Posted on February 8, 2015 at 10:53 pm