We are answering the first group of questions from our ask us anything.

You asked a lot of great questions.

Without further due let’s get started.

Part one of answering our purely fit family questions.

Enjoy the video.

Click here to watch on youtube.

Video recap: Here are the questions we answered in part one video

you-asked-we-answered-part-one-video-series-purelytwins

1 – What oil does Lori put on Jax’s food?  – starts at 1:03
2- How do we handle our nerves?  – starts at 1:32
3- Is Lori still cloth diapering?  – starts at 3:02
4- Michelle’s eczema and food triggers?  – starts at 3:45
5- How did we overcome our eating disorder?  – starts at 5:32
6- What is Michelle’s schedule? Does she live with Lori?  – starts at 8:35
7- Is Michelle dating?  – starts at 11:10
8- How much money do we make off blogging?  – starts at 12:50
9- What is Gary’s profession? – starts at 14:45
10- Does Gary eat what Lori eats? What is Madison going to eat when older? – starts at 15:05
11- How to make healthy meals for whole family? – starts at 17:04
12 – What is our favorite vacation spot?  – starts at 18:24
13- How much water do we drink in a day? – starts at 20:04

Thanks for watching!

Next week we will have another video answering more questions from you about acne, pcos, skin, diet and fitness (getting lean).

Don’t want to miss the next video? Make sure you subscribe to our youtube channel or sign up for our newsletter.

NEW blog signature-01

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

9 thoughts on “You asked. We answered. Part one.

1. This was a great post! Thank you both for being so open and sharing all sorts of personal aspects of your life. I really enjoy reading your blog (visit it every day). I know you will only grow more successful and I wish you the best! 🙂

Posted on January 29, 2015 at 1:07 pm
    1. thank you so much Katie for the love and support. It means so much to us! xo

Posted on January 29, 2015 at 2:01 pm
  2. Thanks for answering my question! That is awesome Gary eats like you and is willing to taste test your recipes. I should probably food prep more for my husband (he prefers spicier foods and has no food intolerances). I usually spend so much time packing lunches and making stuff for kids.
    Thanks for sharing so much personal stuff with us. You guys are great!

Posted on January 29, 2015 at 8:28 pm
    1. Totally understand about spending time making the kids food!! They are more important haha 😉 Just pick one night and try to make food for him! Thank you for your support

Posted on January 30, 2015 at 9:09 am
  3. Thank you guys so much for being raw, vulnerable and open. I appreciate your honesty with your eczema. It made my heart hurt to hear Michelle talk about how it’s made her depressed and made her feel “not worthy” of dating. You are both wonderful, gorgeous souls and you will inspire any man you come across. It’s a matter of whether or not they will recognize how unique that is. Keep your head high and please never stop believing that you will find good health and happiness – in whatever form you’re seeking. xoxoxoxo

Posted on January 30, 2015 at 10:13 am
    1. Thank you Kayla!! This made us both smile and yes we promise we won’t give up or stop believing!! xo

Posted on January 30, 2015 at 11:31 am
  4. Hi,

I loved this video you ladies are so cute! I asked this question but it didn’t make the round. I was hoping maybe one of you could answer. I asked whether or not Lori is still taking 2000mg of Pantothenic Acid and if she experienced any hair loss or thinning while taking it? I’m at 250mg and scared to increased bc I read about thinning even as low as 1000mg doses. Did you experience any?

Love
    Emma xoxo

Posted on January 30, 2015 at 8:36 pm
  5. Have you tried cod liver oil for your exzema? An older gentleman 82, just got a bad case and remembered his mom had always given all the kids some each day.he tried and his is clearing up real fast.

Posted on January 31, 2015 at 7:58 am
    1. Yes, I have been taking fermented cod liver oil for more than 2 years.

Posted on January 31, 2015 at 9:47 am