life through photos – love your body

Family vacation continued

morning workout

7am morning workout done.

michelle doing planks for abs

Did some plank work. Our favorite go-to exercise.

lori pregnant working out

Plus did some jump squats to burn out those legs! Another fav of ours.

fresh watermelon bowl Love watermelon.

hawks kay lagoon

day 2 at beach Day 2 at the lagoon.

more lagoon time beet veggie juice Found this juice at the local grocery store. It was alright, not our favorite.

c2o coconut water

Love this coconut water.

gary at dock

joy at dock

lori mint chip ice cream

Ice cream break. I ordered my fav — mint chocolate chip. Soooo good. Baby M loves her ice cream :)

m dinner plate

Love fresh fish!!

10 minute beach workout

10 minute vacation workout at hotel gym

All you need is 10 MINUTES!!

pregnancy workingout

We would squeeze in a quick bodyweight workout in each morning. It was nice to get it done first thing so we could enjoy the rest of our day.

friday pool time

twins at lagoon

Day 3 at the lagoon!

Love the salt water :)

low carb bread with mac nut butter on top

Macadamia butter on top of low carb chocolate chip bread.

mac nut chocolate chips snack

Chocolate chips and macadamia nut butter!! Yes please!

peaceful lagoon

pool bar

mud slide

michelle drinking mud slide

Mud slides!!

loriandgary

lori baby bump week 27

Sporting my Baby Bump one last time day. I am proud of my body and baby bump.

Michelle and I have suffered from poor body image. We never liked the way we looked in bathing suits, etc…not big enough boobs, butts too big, stretch marks, cellulite…yep we are just like every other girl. BUT over the years from working out smarter, taking care of our bodies and mind, and eating foods our bodies like we have learned to LOVE our bodies. Love our imperfections as they make us –US.  Love our curves.

Remember to always LOVE yourself first. Take care of yourself. Love who you are!

body image

Have a wonderful day friends!!  We love you all!!

NEW blog signature-01

20 Responses to life through photos – love your body

1. Looks like so much fun! You are both looking so gorgeous!
    Alison @ Daily Moves and Grooves recently posted..Fascinating Friday Links #39My Profile

2. It looks like you’re having a fab time.

Glad you’re rocking a bikini with your baby bump, Lori.

I suffer with bad body image when I’m in a bikini. I feel I have too many wobbly bits.
    Nikki @ The Road to Less Cake recently posted..Slow cooker turkey spaghetti bolognese (paleo friendly)My Profile

3. eimearrose says:

I think when you accept you have a great looking, strong body as opposed to being anxious about how you look, you realise it’s worth putting the effort in to keeping it strong and healthy too. I think poor body image is why a lot of people struggle to get the body they want- they don’t feel they’re worth it. It’s great to see you guys promoting a healthy attitude to body image:)

4. Erica says:

Looks GORGEOUS there! I rocked a bikini through my whole pregnancy :) I loved it (hello, no sucking in ever haha). You both look fabulous. And the food? NOM

5. You ladies are absolutely gorgeous and so glad to hear you’re having a great trip!

Working out consistently and eating REAL foods has definitely greatly improved my self confidence over the years as well. It’s allowed me to see that my body is strong and powerful and I don’t need to have the thinnest thighs or the most chiseled abs because I know my body is strong and built out the way that it needs to be for ME!
    Katie @ Talk Less Say More recently posted..Flexibility with Marathon TrainingMy Profile

6. Brooke says:

Y’all both look AMAZING. And it is so true that when you feel good through the foods you eat and the exercise you do, you feel so much better in your own skin :). Thanks for your inspiration, beautiful ladies! (And I really want to go on vacation now!) xoxo

7. cheryl says:

Don’t count ME in when you talk about girls hating their bodies…I have worked out for over 40 years (just finished my 119th triathlon and just returned from a 22 mi. mtn. bike ride.) I love my body for what it can DO, not what it looks like.

8. […] These girls are always great inspiration in my workouts! Lovely photos. Makes me want to go do planks for like 5 hours. […]

9. Chris says:

Looks like you had a great vacation.

Just curious, did you have fairy ice cre
    It dud you find dairy-free? :)

10. Todd says:

You have such a BEAUTIFUL pregnant body that looks AMAZING in that bikini and I LOVE your jutting bellybutton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Todd says:

You’re quite WELCOME because what I said is SOOOOOO TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!