calorie burner lucky 7 purely training #61 workout

lucky 7 time challenge full body workout doing 7 rounds purely twins get ready to burn some calories

We had a wonderful weekend. Busy yet relaxing at the same time.

We did some house things for Lori and Gary’s place. They have some house projects that they want done before the little one arrives in a few months. Since I am such a sweet twin sister I have offered my time to help. (Yes, I realize how lucky I am to have Michelle as a twin sis).

We celebrated Lori being a new mom-to-be for Mother’s day by doing things for baby M. We called our mom and older sister to wish them a happy Mother’s day and wished we could be there with them to celebrate together.

We had a hard time coming up with a cute name for this workout. And one day Lori mentioned it’s our lucky 7 workout. Since there is 7 exercises that we do 7 reps for 7 rounds. Sounds easy enough, right? We thought we could do this workout in under 25 minutes.

Well…

It actually took us a little over 30 minutes to complete.

Luck was on our side to push us through this workout. To be honest, about halfway through I was thinking we should have reduced the reps or rounds ;)  We got this idea from our triple 8 workout (which now thinking about it we should have called this workout crazy 7 just like that one)! We loved that workout. It was also another long workout for us as we usually workout in less than 20 minutes a day around here. But… it’s good to challenge the body and the mind differently.

Do we have you super excited to burn some calories and shed some fat with this lucky 7 workout right? Good!

Let’s get started.

Here is the workout breakdown.

Don’t forget to PIN this workout to try this week and let us know how you liked it!

Purely training #61 lucky 7 workout purelytwins-01

Purely training #61 lucky 7 workout (click to download your printable)

We suggest for different fitness levels:

B-fits (beginner peeps):   Follow video for recommendations. Use light weights for the squat, lifts, and walk. Take it slow. Can do less rounds – try 3 or 4 rounds.

A-fits (advanced peeps):  Go for speed to challenge yourself. Take breaks when needed. Can add on more rounds if you desire.

FIT moms (pregnancy recommendations) :  Do the modifications mentioned in the video.  Go at a slower pace if needed. Watch Lori as in some of the exercises she does not do the full version of it but more modified. Take breaks and can do less rounds if needed.

knee to elbow exercise purelytwins

This is a pregnancy safe workout too!

Follow our recommendations for beginners for anyone needing modifications or new to working out. And for pregnancy follow along with Lori in real time here.

As the workout continued we both were making some modifications when needed. Never feel bad about modifying a move! Listen to your body and take breaks when needed.

This time challenge full body workout that will burn calories while building muscle!

Go warm-up and come workout with us.

*disclaimer: make sure to consult with your doctor before trying anything new with your workout routine.

And if you enjoyed this workout and want to do it with us in real time click here to join our purely fit family. We look forward in kicking your butt :)

Now if you try this lucky 7 workout make sure to let us know. We want to hear how long it takes you. Try to beat us.

CLICK TO TWEET —>  looking to burn some calories & fat try this #onlineworkout via @purelytwins #fitfluential #pregnancyworkout

xo

NEW blog signature-01

believe in yetis raw threads tanks purely fit great

Wearing: Believe in Yetis Tanks from Raw Threads | Blue sports bras from Handful bra | Black crops from Raw Threads

22 Responses to calorie burner lucky 7 purely training #61 workout

1. Georgia says:

Ahh, this looks insane!! Can’t wait :D

2. Stephanie says:

Wow I just finished your lucky 7 workout and the sweat is still pouring off of me (gross, yes, but means it was a good one). Thanks so much for helping me switch up my usual workout routine!! Love your stuff ladies =]

3. claire says:

Did this today and it kicked my butt – it was harder than you two make it look! :) <3

4. ucsdgirl says:

This look so hard!

Michelle, I saw in another comment that you said that your eczema issues seem worse after having eaten paleo-ish for a long time. Do you think it’s possible that it’s not the right template for you? Or do you think there’s just something you’re missing?

• purelytwins says:

Great question. To be honest I am still up in the air, as Paleo helped me in other aspects but not my eczema. So thinking there is something else that I am missing, just trying to figure out what that is :)

• ucsdgirl says:

What aspects do you feel it’s helped with? I found it actually was worse for my hormones. Once I incorporated more carbohydrates and allowed myself more body fat my cycle returned to as normal as I think it’ll ever be! What’re your feelings on paleo and hormone/menstrual health?

5. I’m definitely trying this! You included so many moves that are not a part of my usual routine… and I love that it’s pregnancy friendly!

6. kitkat says:

Did this and it was brutal! Thanks a million!!!

7. Abby says:

This one is a blast! One of my new faves.

My hubby and I did this together today and were able to push each other, without breaks! Finished in 28 mins.

8. Lucy says:

Great workout! Thanks – I tend to get stuck in a rut doing the same moves over and over and I know that’s not good for my muscles.

9. Alexandra says:

this only took me 18 minutes!!! WOOOO! Love the sweat train running down my face right now :)

10. Carla says:

In IN IN.
    my workouts have been…wonky :-) I need to challenge me more…

11. G says:

This would be a good benchmark workout, time it and do it again every couple weeks or month! Love it

12. […] on my ‘possible workouts for california’ list: one. two. three. four. five. six. […]